Reader + Customer Support Representative
Full-time / On-site
Do you love reading screenplays and helping solve problems? Do you want to help writers improve their craft and get discovered?
The Reader + Customer Support Representative ensures writers are receiving helpful, constructive feedback on their work.
The primary focus of the Reader + Customer Support Representative will be to read and analyze screenplays. The secondary function of the role is to interact with customers to help address any problems that arise, answer any questions, and be a positive face for the brands.
Note*** This is a non-traditional schedule role that works Saturdays and Sundays from home and 3-days in the office during the week.
We're looking for someone who enjoys:
- Reading screenplays
- Giving written feedback to help others improve
- Creating positive experiences for others
- Helping people solve their problems or issues
- Read screenplays, provide written feedback, and participate in group debates about your favorites
- Solve problems that arise for customers and fellow readers -- both customers and fellow readers
- Build and improve the customer support process and track the improvements made
- Improve customer experiences and have more customers reporting a positive support experience