Full-time / On-site
Do you love reading screenplays and helping solve problems? Do you want to help writers improve their craft and get discovered?
The Reader Coordinator ensures writers are receiving helpful, constructive feedback on their work.
The primary focus of the Reader Coordinator will be to read and analyze screenplays. The role also interacts with customers to help resolve any problems, and will help the entire reading team address any issues, ideas, or strategies. The role is responsible for executing on strategies that will improve both the product (screenplay feedback) and the process of creating that feedback.
We're looking for someone who enjoys:
- Reading screenplays
- Giving written feedback to help others improve
- Solving customers’ problems
- Teaching and providing feedback
- Creating processes and organizing
- Read screenplays, provide written feedback, and participate in group debates about your favorites
- Solve problems that arise for customers and fellow readers -- especially for your fellow readers who you will help lead
- Execute strategies created with your manager to provide the industry-standard for screenplay analysis deliverables like coverage
- Assist customers who had a bad coverage experience and provide feedback to the reader when necessary