Supply Chain Analyst - OpEx Management
Remote - UK
Customer – Process Engineering /
Cover Genius is a Series D insurtech that protects the global customers of the world’s largest digital companies including Booking Holdings, owner of Priceline, Kayak and Booking.com, Intuit, Uber, Hopper, Ryanair, Turkish Airlines, Descartes ShipRush, Zip and SeatGeek. We’re also available at Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Wayfair and SE Asia’s largest company, Shopee. Our partners integrate with XCover, our award-winning insurance distribution platform, to embed protection for millions of customers worldwide each year.
Our team and products have been recognized with dozens of awards including by the Financial Times which ranked Cover Genius as the #1 fastest-growing company in APAC in 2020. Our diverse team across 20+ countries and many language groups commit itself to diverse cultural programs, in particular “CG Gives” which makes social entrepreneurs out of us all and funds development initiatives in global communities.
Our People are
Bold, Authentic, Purposeful and Inspired
Our People are not
Perfect, Traditional, Complacent or Cautious
About the role
As a Supply Chain Analyst at Cover Genius you are responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring Customer Operations OpEx. This includes cost optimisation, resource-cross utilisation, time utilisation, forecasting volumes and resources, driving standardisation across verticals and regions. You will be coordinating work with cross-functional and regional teams, including our insurance, partnerships, finance and engineering teams.
What your working week will involve;
- Optimising and improving existing processes focused on forecasting.
- Developing and implementing resource cost optimisation: resource cross-utilisation, time utilisation optimisation, hiring locations.
- Responsible for developing the mechanism for cost.
- Collaborate with Customer Ops, to identify and implement cost savings opportunities.
- Participate in budget planning and forecasting activities to ensure cost optimisation is incorporated into the financial projections.
- Identify cost saving opportunities by analysing financial data and identifying areas of inefficiency.
- Develop, implement and monitor cash management strategies & reporting to optimise cash flow.
- Conduct financial analysis to identify areas for improvement and recommend corrective actions on a program and project level.
- Recommend KPIs and benchmarks that will be used to measure and monitor Customer OPEX efficiency and improvement.
- Financial and forecasting reporting.
- Bachelors or higher degree in engineering, finance or similar background is required
What the ideal profile looks like;
- Previous experience in Finance, Forecasting & Planning, OpEx management.
- Excellent track record in project management.
- Experience enhancing and developing new strategies and processes.
- Proven ability to manage and develop relationships with key external and cross-functional internal stakeholders.
- Experience in the technology industry preferable.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a start-up pace environment and culture.
- Experience problem-solving and advocating for customer solutions.
- Experience with lean development, financial modeling and budgeting, cost management best practices.
Why Cover Genius?
Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. What does that mean?
• Flexible Work Environment - we are outcome focussed and understand that for our people to perform at their best flexibility is critical. Soon after the declaration of the COVID-19 global pandemic the entire CG team was granted an extra 15 days of Wellness Leave to take throughout 2020.
• Employee Stock Options - we want our people to share in our success, we reward them with ownership for their contribution in creating a world-class company.
• Work with like-minded people who are passionate about both the work we're doing and giving back. Our CG Gives programs enables us to all become philanthropists through our peer recognition and rewards system.
• Social Initiatives - pictures speak a thousand words!
Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume and let's chat!
* Cover Genius promotes diversity and inclusivity. We don't tolerate discrimination, demeaning treatment of anyone, or harassment due to race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.