Partnership Development Associate
CoverHound is looking to hire a Partnership Development Associate for its Commercial & Cyber Insurance team at its San Francisco location. The Partnership Development Associate will help bring key initiatives from CoverHound’s product management roadmap to market, managing the relationships of cybersecurity partners and facilitating the engagement with key strategic market segments. This role will be a dedicated business development function on the product team.
Things You'll Accomplish
- Work closely with Product Owner to:
- Triage inbound partnership inquiries,
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with key cybersecurity vendors, and
- Develop and execute strategy for targeting key market segments.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years of sales or business development experience
- Knowledge of cybersecurity a plus
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and operate effectively in a fast-paced environment
OUR COMPANY CULTURE
Our employees are driven, accountable, customer service oriented and excellent at what they do. We work hard, support each other and share a mission of being the best insurance technology platform out there. Exceeding expectations is our standard. We don’t pass the buck and we are BFF’s with change because we can see it’s hidden opportunities.
Not your typical perks:
Competitive salary and equity
Insurance benefits; medical, dental, vision, life, etc.
Generous education budget, to pursue your career development
Regular team lunches in the office
Fun company outings (did someone say happy hour?)
In-office gaming space (Xbox, Ping-Pong...)
15 days paid vacation plus recognized federal holidays
We aim to change the status quo for insurance shoppers. Our founders are veterans in the insurance market. We grow from failing fast and learning from TONS of data so experimenting is encouraged. We value transparency, learning from each other and collaboration.