The Product Manager is armed with a profound understanding of the market, the PM is an important contributor in the formulation of organizational strategy, communicating tradeoffs and advocating for the user.
Things You'll Be Working On
- Communicate regularly internally and externally to facilitate the sourcing, optimization and evangelization of features.
- Develop and maintain a feature roadmap.
- Work with other stakeholders on the Product and Engineering team to assess and prioritize initiatives ahead of each development cycle.
- Participate in daily scrum with developers.
- Work alongside designers to create wireframes, prototypes and visual designs.
- Develop and manage feedback loops with users.
- Create users stories to guide implementation of features.
- Help acceptance test features and bug fixes when applicable.
What You'll Bring To The Team
- 2+ years of Product experience in software development or similar.
- Prior experience working in an agile development environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Relevant experience in Insurance, Consumer Web, and/or Marketplaces.
Our company culture:
Our employees are driven, accountable, customer service oriented and excellent at what they do. We work hard, support each other and share a mission of being the best insurance technology platform out there. Exceeding expectations is our standard. We don’t pass the buck and we are BFFs with change because we can see its hidden opportunities. We aim to change the status quo for insurance shoppers. Our leaders are veterans in the insurance market. We grow from failing fast and learning from TONS of data so experimenting is encouraged. We value transparency, learning from each other and collaboration.
Not your typical perks:
Competitive salary & equity
Insurance benefits; medical, dental, vision, life, etc.
Generous education budget to pursue your career development
Regular team lunches in the office
Fun company outings (did someone say happy hour?)
In-office gaming space (Rocket League anyone?)
Generous vacation policy plus recognized federal holidays