Digital Marketing Manager
CoverHound / CyberPolicy is looking for a highly driven, strategy-oriented Digital Marketing Manager to add to our Marketing team. This person will play a significant role in helping impact business through strategic and creative campaign development, management and analysis.
What you'll accomplish:
- Develop effective display campaigns, including banner ads, social media and retargeting.
- Plan, deploy and optimize SEM programs to achieve growth: keyword discovery, keyword expansion, ad copy, ad grouping, landing page optimization, testing and analysis
- Analyze keyword trends and ROI of keywords
- Research and analyze competitor campaigns
- Manage ongoing A/B testing, including ad copy and landing page optimization to improve click through rates
- Track and monitor reporting of campaign results
- Produce reporting outlining performance for senior management team on account performance, optimizations and learnings
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices
- Use analytic skills and creativity to identify and test innovative opportunities for campaign growth and improvement
- Develop and manage forecasts; implement strategies to achieve/exceed targets
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of experience executing and optimizing SEM campaigns with a proven ability to increase ROI
- You have a great attention to detail with high standards for accuracy
- Ability to compile and analyze key metrics while strategizing based on results; turn analytical insights into strategy
- Experience managing complex paid search campaigns
- Hands-on knowledge of best practices in SEM and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
- Proficient with spreadsheets and Google analytics
- High attention to detail, superior problem-solving skills, and an analytic mindset
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Self-motivated; a good team player
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a Bachelor's degree
- You have a sincere interest in CoverHound, CyberPolicy™, insuretech and our products.
OUR COMPANY CULTURE
Our culture is fast-paced, consumer-focused, team-oriented and fun. Everyone feels a strong sense of purpose in the work they do.
The right work environment is crucial in order to be productive and successful, and we take pride in what we have created to make that a reality for each and every employee. We are team players who care not only about our individual wins but the team’s success. We enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams and learning from others. Learning from our mistakes is viewed as an opportunity for growth and asking lots of questions is encouraged.
CoverHound is growing fast and disrupting the insurance industry. Come shake things up with us!