Client Service Specialist
The Client Service Specialist is responsible for fulfilling customer requests in a multi-channel contact center. Under the direction of the Manager of Client Service, the Client Service Specialist is responsible for multi-tasking, inbound calls, faxes, Freshdesk processes and responding to customer voicemails. With a strong focus on customer retention, the CS Specialist utilizes their knowledge of coverages and underwriting guidelines to provide excellent customer service.
- Take clientele incoming phone calls or email request for assistance
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Verify and update insureds personal information to ensure compliance is met
- Take action to forward suspected fraudulent and questionable activity directly to the Carrier or appropriate manager
- Research unknown inquiries by utilizing all available resources
- Provide insurance policy terms, coverage reviews and billing changes/options in order for the insured to make an informed policy change decision
- Process received carrier memos as needed
- Break down/resolve billing questions or complaints
- Follow up on customer calls when necessary
- Contact insureds for payment reminders
- Collect payments
- Process client returned mail
- Take appropriate actions for received faxes
- Record customer interactions/details of inquiries, complaints, comments and actions taken in our company database ( EZLynx)
- Respond and help customers through our helpdesk platform ( Freshdesk )
- Interact directly with CoverHound agents, QC analysts and management to provide information in regards to inquiries about policies or accounts
- Stay informed and practice changing guidelines and procedures throughout the agency
- Escalate unresolved customer questions or complaints when necessary
- Refer claims inquiries to the Manager of Client Service
OUR COMPANY CULTURE
Our culture is fast-paced, consumer-focused, team-oriented and fun. Everyone feels a strong sense of purpose in the work they do.
The right work environment is crucial in order to be productive and successful, and we take pride in what we have created to make that a reality for each and every employee. We are team players who care not only about our individual wins but the team’s success. We enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams and learning from others. Learning from our mistakes is viewed as an opportunity for growth and asking lots of questions is encouraged.
CoverHound is growing fast and disrupting the insurance industry. Come shake things up with us!