Senior Director of Acquisition
The Senior Director of Acquisition is a new position on our team, reporting to the Senior Vice President of Marketing. This position is crucial to ensuring all areas of acquisition are being optimized properly, strategy is in place and company goals are being hit.
What You'll Be Working On
- Lead CoverHound/CyberPolicy’s user acquisition efforts to drive the highest ROI growth.
- Oversee and coach the Partnerships Team: (Senior Partner Marketing Manager & Partner Marketing Manager) + Digital Marketing Manager.
- Strategize and lead Partnerships Team on how to further optimize partner relationships and better manage partner call volume.
- Work closely with Partnerships Team to ensure external partnerships are running smoothly.
- Work with Partnerships Team and coordinate closely with Agency Operations to address targeted business questions informed by operational data and insights to improve partnerships.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Manager to develop strategy for acquiring new customers and ensure digital acquisitions are on track to hit company goals + budget planning.
- Oversee offline advertising (handled through outside agency management), such as radio and any others that pop up.
- Strive for marketing analytics excellence to maximize return and increase efficiency
- Report to & works closely with SVP of Marketing to ensure all areas of acquisition are being optimized properly, strategy is in place and company goals are being hit.
- This role will focus on all lines of the insurance business: Personal, Commercial / Cyber
What You Bring To The Team
- You have 8+ years experience across multiple facets of acquisition marketing
- Successful experience in partnership management
- Successful experience managing, growing and leading a high performance user acquisition
- Experience with Facebook campaigns, Google AdWords, Display Marketing; Metrics Driven
- Excellent communications, project management as well as interpersonal as well as organizational skills
- Excellent analytical skills and inquisitive nature
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or other advanced degree optional
- Insurance industry experience is a plus
Our company culture:
Our employees are driven, accountable, customer service oriented and excellent at what they do. We work hard, support each other and share a mission of being the best insurance technology platform out there. Exceeding expectations is our standard. We don’t pass the buck and we are BFFs with change because we can see its hidden opportunities.
Not your typical perks:
Competitive salary and equity
Insurance benefits; medical, dental, vision, life, etc.
Generous education budget, to pursue your career development
Regular team lunches in the office
Fun company outings (did someone say happy hour?)
In-office gaming space (FIFA anyone?)
Generous vacation policy plus recognized federal holidays
We aim to change the status quo for insurance shoppers. Our leaders are veterans in the insurance market. We grow from failing fast and learning from TONS of data so experimenting is encouraged. We value transparency, learning from each other and collaboration.