Want to be part of an amazing team at the fastest growing digital insurance agency in the US? Join the CoverHound / CyberPolicy teams and help small to medium businesses nationwide compare and purchase the right commercial insurance for their specific business.
Under the direction of the Insurance Team Leader, the Insurance Advisor acts as the first point of contact for all incoming sales calls. Responsible for meeting sales goals while providing CoverHound customers with the best policy options and excellent customer service. Responsible for maintaining a positive work environment and reinforcing the CoverHound culture.
CoverHound’s goal is to exceed every customer's expectations when it comes to shopping for and purchasing the right insurance for themselves or for their business. We continue to grow nationally, because we hire and promote from within based on our shared drive to innovate and improve how P&C insurance can be compared and purchased.
What You'll Be Working On
- Handles all incoming sales calls, bind requests, Platinum customer follow ups and customer call backs in a timely fashion
- Remains available to take all inbound calls
- Participates in cross sell efforts
- Provides excellent customer service to ensure high NPS scores
- Attains sales goals while following guidelines set and providing accurate information to customers
- Assists Customers with the policy purchase process, verifying all the policy information prior to binding, processing payments, assisting customer with DocuSign process and reviewing settlement sheet for accuracy
- Attends training for new Carriers
- Maintains knowledge of new guidelines and procedures by reading all emails
- Alerts Team Lead, or other members of leadership of system or carrier issues
- Responsible for keeping P&C license and continuing education up to date and within good standing
- Maintain good attendance at work
Our company culture:
Our employees are driven, accountable, customer service oriented and excellent at what they do. We work hard, support each other and share a mission of being the best insurance technology platform out there. Exceeding expectations is our standard. We don’t pass the buck and we are BFFs with change because we can see its hidden opportunities. We aim to change the status quo for insurance shoppers. Our leaders are veterans in the insurance market. We grow from failing fast and learning from TONS of data so experimenting is encouraged. We value transparency, learning from each other and collaboration.
Not your typical perks:
Competitive salary & equity
Insurance benefits; medical, dental, vision, life, etc.
What YoGenerous education budget to pursue your career development
Regular team lunches in the office
Fun company outings (did someone say happy hour?)
In-office gaming sWhat pace (Rocket League anyone?)
Generous vacation policy plus recognized federal holidays