Under the direction of the Insurance Team Leader, the Insurance Advisor acts as the first point of contact for all incoming sales calls. Responsible for meeting sales goals while providing CoverHound customers with the best policy options and excellent customer service. Responsible for maintaining a positive work environment and reinforcing the CoverHound culture.
- Handles all incoming sales calls, bind requests, Platinum customer follow ups and customer call backs in a timely fashion
- Remains available to take all inbound calls
- Participates in cross sell efforts
- Provides excellent customer service to ensure high NPS scores
- Attains sales goals while following guidelines set and providing accurate information to customers
- Assists Customers with the policy purchase process, verifying all the policy information prior to binding, processing payments, assisting customer with DocuSign process and reviewing settlement sheet for accuracy
- Attends training for new Carriers
- Maintains knowledge of new guidelines and procedures by reading all emails
- Alerts Team Lead, or other members of leadership of system or carrier issues
- Responsible for keeping P&C license and continuing education up to date and within good standing
- Maintain good attendance at work
OUR COMPANY CULTURE
Our culture is fast-paced, consumer-focused, team-oriented and fun. Everyone feels a strong sense of purpose in the work they do.
The right work environment is crucial in order to be productive and successful, and we take pride in what we have created to make that a reality for each and every employee. We are team players who care not only about our individual wins but the team’s success. We enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams and learning from others. Learning from our mistakes is viewed as an opportunity for growth and asking lots of questions is encouraged.
CoverHound is growing fast and disrupting the insurance industry. Come shake things up with us!