Senior Graphic Designer
Seeking a highly motivated designer to join our design team in the San Francisco office. The senior designer will collaborate with the multiple teams (including the marketing, product and corporate teams) to develop engaging designs that elevate our brand’s visual identity. The ideal candidate will have an impeccable eye for design details, will enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment, and will stay on top of the latest design trends and developments. Candidates will need to provide a portfolio link with their resume.
- Actively participate and/or lead the creative process for projects (white-boarding, illustrating concepts, wireframes and final drafts) with the rest of the internal team.
- Help design projects including websites, product interfaces, emails, landing pages, print pieces and more.
- Work with a team of internal designers as well as external resources.
- Collaborate with the marketing and product teams on the development of projects.
- Understand HTML/CSS.
- Follow and enforce all design standards and guidelines.
- Clearly and comfortably communicate ideas and solutions verbally and in writing.
- Stay abreast of industry, technology, web, and mobile design advances
- Strong design and layout skills.
- In-depth experience with the Adobe Creative Suite and other design solutions.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS and experience with mobile/responsive design.
- Knowledge of CMS systems (WordPress, Drupal, Expression Engine).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience helping marketing teams achieve their objectives (events, landing pages, conversions, etc.).
- Comfortable learning and using new technologies, working on multiple deadline-driven projects at one time, and collaborating within a team environment.
- Flexible and solution-oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- 6+ years of design experience, preferably working in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong portfolio of previous work.
OUR COMPANY CULTURE
Our employees are driven, accountable, customer service oriented and excellent at what they do. We work hard, support each other and share a mission of being the best insurance technology platform out there. Exceeding expectations is our standard. We don’t pass the buck and we are BFF’s with change because we can see it’s hidden opportunities.
Not your typical perks:
Competitive salary and equity
Insurance benefits; medical, dental, vision, life, etc.
Generous education budget, to pursue your career development
Regular team lunches in the office
Fun company outings (did someone say happy hour?)
In-office gaming space (Xbox, Ping-Pong...)
15 days paid vacation plus recognized federal holidays
We aim to change the status quo for insurance shoppers. Our founders are veterans in the insurance market. We grow from failing fast and learning from TONS of data so experimenting is encouraged. We value transparency, learning from each other and collaboration.