Senior Director of Product Marketing
The Senior of Director of Product Marketing will lead and and guide our go-to-market strategy, plus all product messaging for many crucial areas of marketing and position CoverHound and CyberPolicy as leaders in the digital insurance space.
What You'll Be Working On
- Works closely with executives and senior leaders of company to help reach key business goals for each line of business.
- Leads strategy and guides all product positioning and messaging on the marketing team. This will include marketing sites, marketing collateral, email marketing etc.
- Oversee and coach our Product Marketing team of 3-4 staff members in charge of all lines of business.
- Drive and own entire product marketing strategy supporting the entire customer life cycle, including lead nurturing, customer onboarding, and engagement and retention efforts.
- Work collaboratively with key internal teams such as Product to ensure Product Marketing messaging and strategy are inline with product developments.
- Partner with Product and the rest of Marketing team to strategize and execute B2B and B2C marketing events.
- Robust content strategy including content widgets for internal and external (partner) use
- Owns competitive analysis and strategy
- This role will focus on all lines of the insurance business: Personal, Commercial / Cyber
- Report to and works closely with SVP of Marketing to ensure all areas of product marketing are running smoothly, strategy is in place and company deliverables are being hit.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- 8+ years of experience in product marketing
- Insurance industry experience a plus
- Demonstrated exceptional leadership, management and communication skills, broad operating expertise and sound strategic thinking capabilities
- Proven success in partnering, influencing, and collaborating -Excellent communications, project management as well as interpersonal as well as organizational skills-Excellent analytical skills and inquisitive nature-Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or other advanced degree optional
Our company culture:
Our employees are driven, accountable, customer service oriented and excellent at what they do. We work hard, support each other and share a mission of being the best insurance technology platform out there. Exceeding expectations is our standard. We don’t pass the buck and we are BFFs with change because we can see its hidden opportunities.
Not your typical perks:
Competitive salary and equity
Insurance benefits; medical, dental, vision, life, etc.
Generous education budget, to pursue your career development
Regular team lunches in the office
Fun company outings (did someone say happy hour?)
In-office gaming space (FIFA anyone?)
Generous vacation policy plus recognized federal holidays
We aim to change the status quo for insurance shoppers. Our leaders are veterans in the insurance market. We grow from failing fast and learning from TONS of data so experimenting is encouraged. We value transparency, learning from each other and collaboration.