Director of Marketing Communications
The Director of Marketing Communications will develop strategy and oversee many key focus areas of the marketing team: PR, social media, copy (online and offline), SEO and video.
What You'll Be Working On
- Lead CoverHound/CyberPolicy’s marketing communications efforts to drive the highest ROI and brand growth.
- Oversee marketing communications strategy and ensure messaging is streamlined across many marketing initiatives: PR, social media, copy (online and offline), video, SEO.
- Oversee and coach the following team members: Senior Copywriter, SEO & Content Manager, PR agency, SEO Agency.
- Work closely with PR Firm to ensure regular media coverage is achieved for a variety of goals such as: industry coverage, consumer coverage, hiring etc.
- Review / Edit all copy and messaging shared and developed by other team members to ensure messaging is meeting the highest standards.
- Work collaboratively with key internal teams such as Product to ensure Marketing Communications is inline with Product enhancements and message and implement with team appropriately.
- This role will focus on all lines of the insurance business: Personal, Commercial / Cyber.
- Report to & work closely with SVP of Marketing to ensure all areas of marketing communications are running smoothly, strategy is in place and company deliverables are being hit.
What You'll Bring To The Team
- 8+ years marketing experience
- Experience in: PR, brand messaging, social media, video, SEO
- Demonstrated exceptional leadership, management and communication skills, broad operating expertise and sound strategic thinking capabilities
- Excellent communications, project management as well as interpersonal as well as organizational skills-Excellent analytical skills and inquisitive nature-Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or other advanced degree optional
- Insurance industry experience is a plus
Our company culture:
Our employees are driven, accountable, customer service oriented and excellent at what they do. We work hard, support each other and share a mission of being the best insurance technology platform out there. Exceeding expectations is our standard. We don’t pass the buck and we are BFFs with change because we can see its hidden opportunities.
Not your typical perks:
Competitive salary and equity
Insurance benefits; medical, dental, vision, life, etc.
Generous education budget, to pursue your career development
Regular team lunches in the office
Fun company outings (did someone say happy hour?)
In-office gaming space (FIFA anyone?)
Generous vacation policy plus recognized federal holidays
We aim to change the status quo for insurance shoppers. Our leaders are veterans in the insurance market. We grow from failing fast and learning from TONS of data so experimenting is encouraged. We value transparency, learning from each other and collaboration.