Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager will fully own the social media strategy for our 2 brands, CoverHound and CyberPolicy, and help us further define our company voice. This role is perfect for someone who creatively loves to help build a brand!
What You’ll be Working On
- Maintain and manage all social media accounts for CoverHound and CyberPolicy, developing a social media strategy for the following objectives: brand awareness, engage prospective and existing customers, engage employees and support hiring, plus help manage external partner relations on social media (marketing partners, carriers, investors etc.)
- This is a new position to take our social media to the next level for both brands
- Focus on monitoring overall progress across all social media accounts with a clear understanding of monthly progress towards KPIs
- Develop and deliver a monthly social media report and report to management
- Help us refine our social media voice
- Understand the interests and behaviors of our audiences and how to best connect with them
- Engage followers across channels, including primarily Facebook and Twitter, in addition to LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, etc., with a focused effort on increasing views and engagement
- Test and analyze results to measure the effectiveness of our efforts, with an emphasis on continuous optimization and iteration
- Define and drive the social media content calendar and collaborate with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams (Design, Marketing, Product) to create, support, and execute content, campaigns and initiatives across key channels, ensuring content adheres to consistent voice and brand guidelines
- Reports to the Director of Marketing Communications
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- Experience with managing social media marketing campaigns and accounts, online communities.
- At least 3+ years equivalent related experience with experience leading high-profile social programs.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent writing and communication skills. Impeccable organization and extremely detail-oriented.
- A deep understanding of our product offering, and our brand voice.
- Experience with creating and executing on communication rollouts, feedback loops, engagement strategy, and growing communities.
- Experience working cross-functionally with all levels and departments of an organization.
Our company culture:
Our employees are driven, accountable, customer service oriented and excellent at what they do. We work hard, support each other and share a mission of being the best insurance technology platform out there. Exceeding expectations is our standard. We don’t pass the buck and we are BFFs with change because we can see its hidden opportunities.
Not your typical perks:
Competitive salary and equity
Insurance benefits; medical, dental, vision, life, etc.
Generous education budget, to pursue your career development
Regular team lunches in the office
Fun company outings (did someone say happy hour?)
In-office gaming space (FIFA anyone?)
Generous vacation policy plus recognized federal holidays
We aim to change the status quo for insurance shoppers. Our leaders are veterans in the insurance market. We grow from failing fast and learning from TONS of data so experimenting is encouraged. We value transparency, learning from each other and collaboration.