Email Marketing Manager
CoverHound is looking for an experienced email marketing manager to add to our Marketing team. This is a new position on our team within the San Francisco office. The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of email marketing including: email content development, list management, campaign planning, creative development, QA, deployment, testing and optimization, as well as analytics and reporting.
What You'll Accomplish
- Provide best practice expertise to the team on email marketing strategy, segmentation, creative/coding and deployment
- Manage our end-to-end email experience to support lead nurturing, sales conversion, customer onboarding, education, engagement and retention across all lines of business
- Own relationship with new email service provider and work to migrate existing emails to new platform
- Manage email lists and data integration between our email service provider and CRM
- Work with cross functional teams to craft impactful email marketing strategies based on business objectives
- Create, test, schedule, execute and analyze performance of email efforts organization-wide
- Work with the creative team and developers to design/improve email templates
- Ensure emails are optimized for both desktop and mobile, across all major email clients
- Develop A/B testing strategy and optimize future campaigns based on insights and business needs
- Ensure solid deliverability through monitoring inbox deliverability, unsubscribe/spam complaint rates, and other deliverability metrics
- Create requirements for data needed to personalize and customize content for each customer segment
- You have 3-5 years of experience managing marketing emails targeting consumers/small businesses, including extensive experience developing sales-driven triggered emails
- You have great attention to details with high standards for data accuracy and integrity
- Ability to compile and analyze key metrics while strategizing based on results; turn analytical insights into strategy
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to execute on time and prioritize against aggressive deadlines
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have working knowledge of HTML
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs and email marketing tools (Eloqua/Marketo); basic database knowledge a plus!
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- You have a sincere interest in CoverHound, CyberPolicy™, insuretech and our products.
OUR COMPANY CULTURE
Our culture is fast-paced, consumer-focused, team-oriented and fun. Everyone feels a strong sense of purpose in the work they do.
The right work environment is crucial in order to be productive and successful, and we take pride in what we have created to make that a reality for each and every employee. We are team players who care not only about our individual wins but the team’s success. We enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams and learning from others. Learning from our mistakes is viewed as an opportunity for growth and asking lots of questions is encouraged.
CoverHound is growing fast and disrupting the insurance industry. Come shake things up with us!