Senior Email Marketing Manager
CoverHound is looking for a Senior Email Marketing Manager to add to our Marketing team. This is a new position on our team within the San Francisco office. The Senior Email Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing & managing all aspects of email marketing with our Email Marketing Manager including: email content development, list management, campaign planning, creative development, QA, deployment, testing and optimization, as well as analytics and reporting.
What You'll Be Working On
- Provide best practice expertise to the team on email marketing strategy, segmentation, creative/coding and deployment.
- Manage our end-to-end email experience to support lead nurturing, sales conversion, customer onboarding, education, engagement and retention across all lines of business.
- Own relationship with new email service provider and work to migrate existing emails to new platform.
- Manage email lists and data integration between our email service provider and CRM.
- Work with cross functional teams to craft impactful email marketing strategies based on business objectives.
- Create, test, schedule, execute and analyze performance of email efforts organization-wide.
- Work with the creative team and developers to design/improve email templates.
- Ensure emails are optimized for both desktop and mobile, across all major email clients.
- Develop A/B testing strategy and optimize future campaigns based on insights and business needs.
- Ensure solid deliverability through monitoring inbox deliverability, unsubscribe/spam complaint rates, and other deliverability metrics.
- Create requirements for data needed to personalize and customize content for each customer segment.
What You'll Bring To The Team
- You have 3-5 years of experience managing marketing emails targeting consumers/small businesses, including extensive experience developing sales-driven triggered emails.
- You have great attention to details with high standards for data accuracy and integrity.
- Ability to compile and analyze key metrics while strategizing based on results; turn analytical insights into strategy.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to execute on time and prioritize against aggressive deadlines.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have working knowledge of HTML.
- Experience with CRMs and email marketing tools (Eloqua/Marketo); basic database knowledge a plus!
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- You have a sincere interest in CoverHound, CyberPolicy™, insuretech and our products.
Our company culture:
Our employees are driven, accountable, customer service oriented and excellent at what they do. We work hard, support each other and share a mission of being the best insurance technology platform out there. Exceeding expectations is our standard. We don’t pass the buck and we are BFFs with change because we can see its hidden opportunities.
Not your typical perks:
Competitive salary and equity
Insurance benefits; medical, dental, vision, life, etc.
Generous education budget, to pursue your career development
Regular team lunches in the office
Fun company outings (did someone say happy hour?)
In-office gaming space (FIFA anyone?)
Generous vacation policy plus recognized federal holidays
We aim to change the status quo for insurance shoppers. Our leaders are veterans in the insurance market. We grow from failing fast and learning from TONS of data so experimenting is encouraged. We value transparency, learning from each other and collaboration.