[Digital Finance Pioneer Internship] Global Business (Marketing/Sales)
Chain Partners – 0. Headquarter /
# Who is Chain Partners?
Chain Partners is a venture-backed company developing digital assets-based financial software and services. As of July 2020, we are developing a new digital assets exchange and remittance/payment service requiring support from a team of talented developers, designers, and business developers. As part of the Digital Finance Pioneers internship program, Chain Partners is seeking global business development interns who can assist with Chain Partners’ growth through the development of partners, resources, and customers.
# What is the DFP internship?
The Digital Finance Pioneer Internship Program was launched by Chain Partners to cultivate the next generation of leaders in Blockchain / Digital Assets. With support from the Ministry of Employment and Labor's policy to create digital jobs for people up to 34 years old, the inaugural internship program will proceed for 6 months beginning September 2020. After the internship, select interns may convert to full-time regular employees based on final evaluation. We look forward to new applicants joining us as Chain Partners aims to lead the global digital financial industry.
# Online DFP internship briefing session
Live broadcast 1st session: August 7, 2020 (Fri) 4pm- KST [YouTube CoinSight channel]
Live broadcast 2nd session: Friday, August 14, 2020 at 4pm- KST [YouTube CoinSight Channel]
Required for position (also check Eligibility below)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Korean
- Strong presentation publishing skills
- Ability to work with qualitative and quantitative data (ex. Excel)
- Interest in business development, marketing, pr/communication, sales
- Any majors welcome
- Current college/university applicants are eligible to apply only if expected to graduate (must submit a certificate of expected graduation)
- Additional languages welcome
- Startup background
- Traditional finance background (summer analyst, research, trading)
- Interest in business strategy, project management, bitcoin, blockchain, DeFi/open finance
Skill sets covered for Global Business interns
- Exposure to traditional and new finance technology
- Market and business intelligence
- Relationship development
- Communication skills: pitching and presentations
- Project management Sales funnel development
Work conditions and compensation
- Remote work is available where practical and/or required.
- Autonomous and performance based organization culture
- Salary: 3 million won per month (before tax)
- At the end of the internship, we will issue **Digital Finance Pioneer Program certificate**
- Recommendation letter for employers or graduate admissions
- Application period: 2020-7-31 ~ 8-14
- Interview announcement: 2020-8-17 (*Contacted individually)
- Interview screening: 2020-8-18 ~ 8-24
- Selection announcement: 2020-8-26
- Intern period: 2020-9-1 ~ 2021-2-26
All files sent/uploaded should be in PDF format.
Global Business Development: Resume/CV and cover letter
Maximum # of positions : Applicants may apply up to two positions
For foreign applicants: business-level Korean is required