Customer Relations Specialist
Copenhagen, Denmark /
Customer Relations /
We're searching for a badass Customer Relations Specialist to join our team of passionate, social and talented individuals.
The candidate we're looking for is someone who takes pride in delivering a fun, caring, and personal service and someone who seeks to think outside of the box when it comes to offerings, solutions and will go above and beyond to help our customers - only the sky is the limit.
What's unique for our Customer Relations Team is that we don't operate within strict procedures, manuscripts and hard "don'ts". We thrive to become the best in the business and in order to do so, we need to challenge how we do things, think in new and different solutions and constantly aim to become better. We seek to inspire and to be inspired.
We want to create new rules for customer service and we need you to help us!
What's in it for you?
You'll become a part of our frontline operation, who's main purpose is to give personal, unique and eye-leveled experiences to each customer who comes your way. If that's not the coolest, then we don't know what is...
But wait... there's much more. By joining us, you'll get to work in a diverse team with unique personalities, skill-sets, and backgrounds - all of whom you can learn from. Through your daily work, you'll develop awesome skills in online communication and become a shark in navigating on different channels and platforms. You'll also be able to add your personal touch in shaping the tone of voice and communication with our customers. So if you're looking to evolve your people skills and learn how a fast-scaling e-commerce is operating, then this is an opportunity for you.
Would you like to...
- Answer customer inquiries on various channels through an eye-leveled communication that surprises and brings a smile on people’s faces
- Use your CS know-how to turn complaints and issues into banger customer experiences
- Operate within internal and external systems and across company branches
- Work in a start-up with a diverse team of individuals
- Help Customer Relations become a huge part of our company success
- Engage in meaningful relations with an international customer base
Your friends say you...
- Always go to infinity and beyond to help people around you
- Are fluent in memes and gifs
- Are a team-player, who takes pride in your work and care for your friends and colleagues
- Are edgy and weird in your own way and are always up for trying out crazy ideas
- Are a social creature who enjoys a high-pace environment
- Know how to get shit done and problem-solving comes naturally to you
We're looking for part-time supporters, who can take on between 10-25 hours a week. The work time varies from within office hours (8AM to 4PM) and evening and weekend work.
We don't need a big motivational letter from you, we would much rather have you spend that time on answering the application questions. You're welcome to send your resumé and other relevant documents.
We're continuously hiring and are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. Apply now, and don't miss out on this great opportunity!