Full Stack Software Engineer- Ops Efficiency
Baltimore, Maryland /
Engineering – Software Engineering /
Craft is the leader in supplier intelligence, enabling enterprises to discover, evaluate and continuously monitor their suppliers at scale. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks real-time signals on millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into global supply chains. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, SMEs, global service platforms and others. Through our configurable Software-as-a-Service portal, our customers can monitor any company they are working with and execute critical actions in real-time. We have developed distribution partnerships with some of the largest integrator and software platforms in the world.
Craft’s open supplier profiles appear in over 100 million organic search results each month, driving over 2 million monthly active users on Craft’s website: craft.co, with zero marketing spend.
We are a high-growth technology company, backed by top tier investors in Silicon Valley and Europe. The Craft team is headquartered in San Francisco with office hubs in Seattle and London. We fully support and encourage remote and hybrid work, and have team members across North America, Canada, and Europe. We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about building the future of Enterprise Intelligence to join our rapidly growing team!
A Note to Candidates:
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity, equity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, caste, or disability status.
About the Role:
Craft is seeking a motivated and skilled Full Stack Software Engineer, with experience building integrated, scalable, and robust SaaS applications and APIs.
Craft gives engineers a lot of responsibility, which is matched by our investment in their growth and development. We are growing quickly, and the only limits to your future growth with Craft are your interests and abilities.
What You'll Do:
- Work in small, empowered feature teams with teammates across Design, Product, and Data Engineers to drive complex features from start to finish.
- Work closely with designer to implement the best practice of UX/UI
- Have unlimited opportunity for taking ownership of features and areas with increasing scope, and for technical and leadership growth.
- Provide thoughtful, constructive code reviews in an environment of mentorship.
- Advocate for modern engineering best practices, and use metrics to measure change.
- Be encouraged to learn more about how a SaaS company works beyond engineering, to form stronger connections across disciplines, which ultimately leads to designing and building best-in-class products and services.
Who You Are:
- AWS, Terraform, Hasura will be a great plus
- knowledge in different js/css approaches
- Experience in GraphQL and Apollo
- Have experience working with databases like Postgres or MongoDB
- Understanding in SSR
- Experience implementing complex software systems and services
- Self-starter, independent, likes to take initiative
- Show curiosity through asking questions, digging into new technologies, and always trying to grow
- Located on the East Coast
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary starting at $120,000 USD/Year. This starting number can be increased based on levels of expertise, location, cost of living, taxes, market experience, etc.
- Equity at a well-funded, fast-growing startup
- Unlimited Vacation time so you can take what you need, when you need it
- 99% Covered Health + Dental + Vision insurance for employees and dependents
- 12 weeks of fully paid leave for both birthing and non-birthing parents
- 401K through Human Interest with options to invest how you want it
- $200 Monthly Wellness/Learning stipend (Gym memberships, meals, snacks, books, classes, conferences, etc.)
- $1,000 Workstation Allowance (standing desk, chair, monitor, etc)
At Craft we value flexibility and innovation, as well as in-person interaction and team activities whenever possible. This is a remote role based on the East Coast. Although in-person attendance is not expected or required, team offsite meetings and collaboration are encouraged!
We want you to have a great interviewing experience and see this as a conversation. To help you prepare, the outline typically (but subject to change) looks like:
Recruiter (20 min) - Non-technical phone call to discuss Craft, your background and answer questions.
Hiring Manager (40 min) - video call to do a deeper dive into your background, the role and opportunity.
Technical (90 min) - Video call covering full-stack topics. We don’t ask Leetcode-style brain teaser problems.
Executive (30 min) - Video call with one of our Engineering Executives