Federal Account Executive
Washington, District of Columbia /
Sales – Enterprise Sales /
Craft is the leader in supplier intelligence, enabling enterprises to discover, evaluate and continuously monitor their suppliers at global scale. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks real-time signals on millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into the global supplier network.
We are a well funded high-growth technology company, backed by top tier venture capital investors in Silicon Valley and Europe, including Greycroft, High Alpha, Uncork Capital, Sam Palmisano, BAM Elevate, Frederic Kerrest and others. The Craft team is headquartered in San Francisco with office hubs in Seattle and London. We fully support virtual and hybrid work, and have team members across the United States, Canada, and Europe. We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about reimagining enterprise intelligence, procurement and supply chain to build a sustainable future.
A Note to Candidates:
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity, equity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, caste, or disability status.
About the Role:
Craft.co is seeking an enterprise B2B SaaS sales professional with relationships and experience in the Federal Government sector to build the foundation of our Federal team. This role is an opportunity to make your mark by growing sales and impacting the GTM strategy, playing a key role in the success of our rapidly growing global business. Professional sales training, e.g. MEDDPIC is desired but by no means a prerequisite.
What You'll Do:
- Educate current and potential clients on the value of Craft.co through meetings, demos, calls, etc.
- Drive revenue growth through proactive outreach to new and existing federal sector customers
- Actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through market research, active networking, and utilizing business referrals
- Expand on leads provided from Business Development Representatives
- Provide recommendations to Engineering and Product teams based on a customer’s business needs
- Lead business reviews on existing accounts; execute on plans to deliver maximized usage and revenue potential through renewals, upsells, and product offerings
- Be the driving-force behind your individual output by developing, managing and forecasting your sales pipeline
Who You Are:
- 7+ Years of Enterprise-level sales experience focused on the Federal Government market sector
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the CXO level, and the federal government procurement process
- Ideally located in Washington D.C. or willing to take on a role that’s travel-heavy
- Experience in supply chain, data analytics or compliance space
- Expertise in securing and delivering 6-figure+ contracts
- Proven track record of exceeding annual targets
- Self-starter mentality with strong initiative and the ability to work autonomously
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ideally located in Washington, DC or surrounding DC area
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary starting at $120,000 USD/Year base plus uncapped commission. This starting number can be increased based on levels of expertise, location, cost of living, taxes, market experience, etc.
- Equity at a well-funded, fast-growing startup
- Unlimited Vacation time so you can take what you need, when you need it
- 99% Covered Health + Dental + Vision insurance for employees and dependents
- 12 weeks of fully paid leave for both birthing and non-birthing parents
- 401K through Human Interest with options to invest how you want it
- $200 Monthly Wellness/Learning stipend (Gym memberships, meals, snacks, books, classes, conferences, etc.)
- $1,000 Workstation Allowance (standing desk, chair, monitor, etc)