Executive Assistant to CEO/ Office Manager
San Francisco, California /
Operations – Operations /
Craft is the leader in supplier intelligence, enabling enterprises to discover, evaluate and continuously monitor their suppliers at global scale. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks real-time signals on millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into the global supplier network.
We are a well funded high-growth technology company, backed by top tier venture capital investors in Silicon Valley and Europe, including Greycroft, High Alpha, Uncork Capital, Sam Palmisano, BAM Elevate, Frederic Kerrest and others. The Craft team is headquartered in San Francisco with office hubs in Seattle and London. We fully support virtual and hybrid work, and have team members across the United States, Canada, and Europe. We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about reimagining enterprise intelligence, procurement and supply chain to build a sustainable future.
A Note to Candidates:
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity, equity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, caste, or disability status.
About the role
Reporting into the People Team, this person will serve as the trusted right hand to Craft CEO, Ilya Levtov, ensuring he is supported to spend his time where it is most valuable. This person will be effective at anticipating upcoming needs, and proactively creating solutions. They will use their exceptional organizational skills to keep our office running smoothly, and shape office culture by overseeing in-person employee experiences.
We are looking for someone who operates naturally with a service-oriented mindset, allowing them to adapt to a wide range of personalities, working styles, and challenges. This person will have experience in supporting C-Suite level executives - exemplifying ownership and fostering trusting relationships on a daily basis.
Sounding Board for Leadership - develop a deep understanding of Craft’s business priorities and initiatives, and provide counsel on how company executives can best allocate their time to complete key deliverables. Inspire trust through discretion, integrity, and ownership.
Flawless Execution of Administrative Activities - working with precision, speed, and good judgment to provide dynamic calendar support for our CEO. Support preparation for commitments and engagements by providing (and at times, helping to develop) comprehensive briefing materials & pre-reads, agendas, presentations, itineraries, etc. Review materials for accuracy and completeness, push-back on stakeholders if documentation is not comprehensive.
Cultivate an office culture reflective of Craft’s values and employees; facilitate planning & execution of in-office events, oversee swag/gift ordering, assist with client visits to office, order & maintain office supply inventory.
What You'll Do:
- Manage CEO calendar and scheduling; resolve scheduling conflicts as they arise and prioritize meetings in alignment with top objectivesDraft initial and reactive communications to streamline and prioritize executive time
- Provide active note-taking during key meetings to identify and highlight key action items; distribute to relevant stakeholders and follow up when needed to help drive completion of deliverables
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings, conferences, and other assigned events as requested
- Complete CEO expense reports and coordinate travel as neededMaintain office environment, ensure availability of supplies, serve as point of contact for IT, deliveries, & other vendors
- Plan and execute company-wide and dept-level offsites, team meetings, and events
- Have fun! (while making an enormous impact on our business through strategy and execution, but also through culture building and strong values alignment)
Who You Are:
- 6+ years experience providing executive support to C-Suite (or equivalent)
- Work in Technology or Start-Up space preferred
- Ability to manage & prioritize multiple competing tasks simultaneously
- Experience in navigating nuance and ambiguity while remaining poised under pressure
- Excellent skills in decision-making, organization, project planning and problem-solving
- Ability to work with international time zones, outside of normal business hours, and in an on-call capacity, on occasion as needed
- Ability to lift or carry 40 pounds
- Willingness to help with IT-related tasks & set up
- Well versed in AV systems to help with issues during meetings/on site
- Ability to work from our SF office 3-5x per week (typically Tu, Wed, Th)
- Access to vehicle for running occasional errands
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary starting at $90,000 USD/Year depending on levels of expertise
- Equity at a well-funded, fast-growing startup
- Unlimited Vacation time so you can take what you need, when you need it
- 99% Covered Health + Dental + Vision insurance for employees and dependents
- 12 weeks of fully paid leave for both birthing and non-birthing parents
- 401K through Human Interest with options to invest how you want it
- $200 Monthly Wellness/Learning stipend (Gym memberships, meals, snacks, books, classes, conferences, etc.)
- $1,000 Workstation Allowance (standing desk, chair, monitor, etc)
- Work toward
- Collaborate with Empathy