Content Marketing Contractor
Cratejoy is looking for a Content Marketing Contractor to manage our Box Insider blog. With almost 2,000 subscription boxes on our marketplace, we are looking for a skilled writer who is also very detail oriented, very familiar with Wordpress as a blogging platform & a great project manager.
This is a contract role on the creative marketing side of an e-commerce startup. If you’re interested in driving conversions and brand awareness through content creation and deployment, let’s talk!
- Time commitment: up to 40 hours per week | $20 - $25/hr
- Work with our SEO Manager to identify blogs due for updating based on performance trends
- Use internal reporting tools to research and replace underperforming boxes, update copy & links and re-publish the blogs
- Act as editor for our many content writers, add and upload appropriate pictures & videos where necessary to our blog
- There will also be some light project management: i.e. coordinating with merchants to order boxes, conducting interviews, working with photographers to product blog imagery, etc.
- Cover letter + Resume
- Austin resident preferred, open to remote
- Portfolio: 2 writing samples (published articles or blogs preferred)
- Experience: Atleast 2 years writing or editing for a publication (e-commerce experience a plus), experienced with Wordpress
- Education: BA/BS in journalism, English, Marketing or a related field
- Soft skills: Receptive to feedback, works well in a fast-paced environment, comfortable with creative input
More about Cratejoy