CGI /Project Coordinator
Creative Talent /
We enable advertisers’ performance campaigns with timely, powerful ad creatives that deliver Creative ROI™. Our global network of creative centers of excellence specializes in high technology creative production, such as CGI. We are known for world-class ideation and creative production through our network of talented creative hubs as human creativity cannot be supplanted by machines. Some of the world’s largest online advertisers work with us to improve their campaigns leveraging performance design.
We are seeking for a Project Coordinator to help the team collaborate at every stage of the development process: gathering and clarifying feature requirements, collaborating on execution options and tradeoffs, and delivering features on schedule without crunching. In this highly collaborative role, you are responsible for the coordination and management of several CGI projects in development and recently deployed. Your daily tasks will involve administration, coordination, and a lot of problem-solving while providing day-to-day support to the Creative Operations and the 3D/2D Team.
About the Role
- Work with the CGI Team, the Head of Production, and the Studio Manager to achieve the company’s goals & objectives
- Help maintain high-level artifacts that keep the team aligned and moving forward together: team calendars, project roadmaps, and team trackers
- Schedule, plan, and facilitate a variety of team meetings: kickoff meetings, team assembly meetings, general meetings, and follow-up meetings;
- Manage issue tracking for teams: clarify issues, clean backlogs, create helpful filters, and maintain useful dashboards;
- Work and manage vendors to ensure the quality of productions.
- Minimum +2 years experience, in Post-production/ 3D Production / Gaming production or coordinating
- Understanding of the creative video development cycle from pre-production to post-production & delivery
- Background in the VFX field is considered a plus;
- Experience working with a multi-discipline software team in a project management capacity
- Knowledge of balancing technical requirements, product vision, and schedule
- Knowledge of Click up/ Monday/ Asana/ Trello System-High level of English is a must;
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud / 3D Software is considered a plus-Passion for games, animation, and the 3D field;
- Mobile game development, publishing, and/or live operations experience are a plus;
- Ability to prioritize projects to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a global environment
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Creadit’s team is comprised of data-driven innovators and disrupters. We think creatively, work efficiently, and contribute consistently. Creadits values an All-In Culture. We are initiative, adaptable, resilient, and committed. Our culture emphasizes collaboration across different departments and functions and are all passionate about our work and our product.