Motion Graphic Designer
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Creative Talent /
We enable advertisers’ performance campaigns with timely, powerful ad creatives that deliver Creative ROI™. Our global network of creative centers of excellence specializes in high technology creative production, such as CGI. We are known for world-class ideation and creative production through our network of talented creative hubs as human creativity cannot be supplanted by machines. Some of the world’s largest online advertisers work with us to improve their campaigns leveraging performance design.
Creadits is a global tech scale-up, with teams in Singapore, the US, through Europe. Our team in Malaysia is known for world-class ideation and creative production, developing concepts used by the world’s leading game companies for their global campaigns.
About the Team
Creadit’s team is composed of data-driven innovators and disruptors. We think creatively, work efficiently, and contribute consistently. Our team is located within walking distance of Pavilion Bukit Jalil. We welcome individuals who are responsible, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, with previous experience who would like to expand their skills, be part of a young, friendly, and experienced team to solve challenges for some of the most demanding worlds brands in advertising.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for highly motivated Motion Graphic Designers to develop creatives for our marketing campaigns. As a Motion Graphic Designer, you will be creating and producing videos and other advertising assets for global mobile marketing campaigns. You will also work closely with marketing teams to ensure the best execution and improvement of digital marketing campaigns.
At Creadits, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a team member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Develop & design 3D graphic/animation/motion graphic
- Work with the creative team to brainstorm ad concepts, design style frames, build storyboards, composite and edit videos, animate titles
- Handle all technical aspects of video production including selecting audio, footages, colours, etc.
- Come up with ideas/initiatives independently.
- Execute projects with attention to detail and on deadline-driven timelines
What you need to bring to the table
- Preferably with 1-2 years of working experience in the graphics/motion design field.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Advanced knowledge in video editing and motion graphic suites (Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects)
- Equipped with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Be independent, meticulous, proactive, results-oriented, and able to work with minimum supervision
What can you expect from us
- Learn and work with colleagues from various parts of the world.
- Opportunity to work on international online mobile gaming portfolios.
- Work with a dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies.
- Challenging tasks with direct responsibility
- Walking distance to Pavilion Bukit Jalil.
Creadit’s team is comprised of data-driven innovators and disrupters. We think creatively, work efficiently, and contribute consistently. Creadits values an All-In Culture. We are initiative, adaptable, resilient, and committed. Our culture emphasizes collaboration across different departments and functions and are all passionate about our work and our product.