United States /
We enable advertisers’ performance campaigns with timely, powerful ad creatives that deliver Creative ROI™. Our global network of creative centers of excellence specializes in high technology creative production, such as CGI. We are known for world-class ideation and creative production through our network of talented creative hubs as human creativity cannot be supplanted by machines. Some of the world’s largest online advertisers work with us to improve their campaigns leveraging performance design.
Creadits is seeking a Strategy Analyst to join the team to help define the future of performance advertising. The Corporate Strategist is responsible for mid-to-long term strategy and works with the CEO to build strategic analyses and develop relevant insights to guide our executives. You will work across the entire organization to understand all aspects of Creadits and work with the team to bring your projects from conceptualization to the finish line where you will present your recommendations.
This role is a unique opportunity to strengthen our business strategies with valuable analysis, data and consumer insights.
About the Role
- support and lead projects initiated under Corporate Strategy & Development
- Coordinate and build executive level strategy presentation documents, also including applicable strategic frameworks
- Perform market research, including market data collection, aggregation, and analysis
- Provide executive level informative summaries and implications analysis for industry news and events
- Build financial, managerial, operational, predictive, and statistical models
- Provide data and data driven analysis by performing database queries and working with internal data and analytics teams
- Build and maintain relationships with research and consulting firms for reports, analysis, and data acquisition
- Engage with functional leads throughout the origination to research and support projects; lead and contribute to cross functional teams
- Engage with banks, business partners, and industry participants
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the interactive entertainment industry, including but not limited to the industry value chain, competitive landscape, technologies, business models, game content, and industry trends
- 3+ years of strategic planning, consulting, or investment banking experience
- Experience performing research and data analysis to develop business strategy and plans
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication, and executive presence
- Ability to query data and strong data analysis skills
- Ability to multitask, lead multiple projects at one time, and rapidly change priorities based on business needs
- Strong work ethic and ability to work under pressure to meet fixed deadlines
- Ability to work with multiple cultures and to tailor work style and messaging to collaborate optimally across globally distributed teams
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- BA required, MBA strongly preferred
- Deep knowledge of online communities, the gaming industry and performance advertising
- Tech or gaming experience is a plus
- SQL, Tableau and MicroStrategy skills are a plus
Creadit’s team is comprised of data-driven innovators and disrupters. We think creatively, work efficiently, and contribute consistently. Our people are located in Austin, Denmark, Los Angeles, London, New York, Singapore, Tokyo and Ukraine, and are all passionate about our work and our product.
We are welcome individuals who are responsible, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, with previous experience who would like to expand their skills, be part of a young, friendly, and experienced team to solve challenges for some of the most demanding worlds brands in advertising.