Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia /
Creative Talent (HUB) /
We enable advertisers’ performance campaigns with timely, powerful ad creatives that deliver Creative ROI™. Our global network of creative centers of excellence specializes in high technology creative production, such as CGI. We are known for world-class ideation and creative production through our network of talented creative hubs as human creativity cannot be supplanted by machines. Some of the world’s largest online advertisers work with us to improve their campaigns leveraging performance design.
We are looking for 3D modelers specialising in character modeling. As a 3D character modeler you will be responsible for creating characters and virtual worlds (environments). You will be breathing life into sketches and concept art. You will be working in a team with lots of other talented artists, engineers and programmers. You must be well versed with industry standard 3D modeling programs and tools. Good spatial skills and a well honed sense of color and design will help you succeed in this job.
About the Role
- Create and manage digital assets
- Interpret concept art and sketches to create virtual characters, environment and props
- Follow design guidelines, asset naming conventions and other technical constraints
- Prototype and iterate on models and characters based on feedback from team members
- Create textures and UV maps
- Optimize, refine and correct model geometry
- Rig models and characters for animation
- Work with artists, animators and programmers to execute projects on time
- Keep abreast with the latest developments in 3D design, capture and modeling tools and technologies
- Expert level knowledge of 3D design and animation tools such as Maya, 3DS Max, Zbrush etc.
- An eye for detail and good visualization skills
- Ability to take feedback and make changes as required
- Extensive knowledge of character design, rigging, hair, fur, skinning etc.
- Some familiarity with animation techniques
- Good communication skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in 3D design and modeling
- Technical diploma in 3D modeling or a degree in arts and design
- Some scripting experience will be an added bonus
Creadit’s team is comprised of data-driven innovators and disrupters. We think creatively, work efficiently, and contribute consistently. Our people are located in Austin, Denmark, Los Angeles, London, New York, Singapore, Tokyo and Ukraine, and are all passionate about our work and our product.
We are welcome individuals who are responsible, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, with previous experience who would like to expand their skills, be part of a young, friendly, and experienced team to solve challenges for some of the most demanding worlds brands in advertising.