Digital Project Executive
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Creative Talent /
We enable advertisers’ performance campaigns with timely, powerful ad creatives that deliver Creative ROI™. Our global network of creative centers of excellence specializes in high technology creative production, such as CGI. We are known for world-class ideation and creative production through our network of talented creative hubs as human creativity cannot be supplanted by machines. Some of the world’s largest online advertisers work with us to improve their campaigns leveraging performance design.
Creadits is a global tech scale-up, with teams in Singapore, the US, through Europe. Our team in Malaysia is known for world-class ideation and creative production, developing concepts used by the world’s leading game companies for their global campaigns.
About the Team
Creadit’s team is composed of data-driven innovators and disruptors. We think creatively, work efficiently, and contribute consistently. Our team is located within walking distance of Pavilion Bukit Jalil. We welcome individuals who are responsible, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, with previous experience who would like to expand their skills, and be part of a young, friendly, and experienced team to solve challenges for some of the most demanding worlds brands in advertising.
Who We're Looking For
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Reporting on project status, workloads and accounts.
- Liaise with various parties i.e. client servicing or clients based in Singapore, U.S, Europe and China via conn call communication. Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress.
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects. Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met.
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks.
What you need to bring to the table
- Possess at least a qualification in Mass Comm, Digital Marketing, Advertising or relevant fields
- Strong analytical, multitasking and interpersonal skills required
- Good verbal communication in English, and knowledge of the extra language will be added advantage
- Ability to work with different requirements (Global/Local) ensuring the ability to negotiate successful solutions.
- Familiarity or understanding of the basic usage of design software eg PSD, Ai, Dreamweaver, Maya or After Effect, etc.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Communication and team management skills.
What can you expect from us
- Learn and work with colleagues from various parts of the world.
- Opportunity to work on international online mobile gaming portfolios.
- Work with a dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies.
- Challenging tasks with direct responsibilityWalking distance to Pavilion Bukit Jalil.
Creadit’s team is comprised of data-driven innovators and disrupters. We think creatively, work efficiently, and contribute consistently. Creadits values an All-In Culture. We are initiative, adaptable, resilient, and committed. Our culture emphasizes collaboration across different departments and functions and are all passionate about our work and our product.