Senior Product Manager, Pro
San Francisco, CA
Help independent creators make a living doing what they love! Every day, thousands of customers use Creative Market to bring their creative projects to life with ready-to-use design content from independent creators around the world.
As a Senior Product Manager for our Pro product, you will be responsible for leading a cross-functional team to build and launch an important new product that changes the way professionals engage with Creative Market, and drives meaningful revenue for the 20k+ creators on our platform – many of whom earn a full-time living.
This is a rare opportunity to impact not just the future of Creative Market, but the future of the design industry. You'll define the product, lead the day-to-day execution, and manage a brand new product area. Your work will go live to millions of people, you'll gain a ton of experience along the way, and your success will open doors to grow within the company.
Sound exciting? We'd love for you to apply.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products for our Pro product
- Establish a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Creative Market's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- 5+ years product management or product design experience
- 5+ years of experience in B2B or consumer products
- 5+ years experience designing user interfaces
- 5+ years experience creating examples through mock ups
- 5+ years of product experience delivering highly successful consumer or B2B products
- Organizational and analytical skills
- You thrive in a constantly changing environment.
Bonus Points For
- Experience working in a marketplace or e-commerce business
- Experience working at a fast-growing startup
- Experience working on a SaaS or subscription product
- Competitive compensation
- Meaningful equity
- 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid time off
- New workstation
- Company-wide vacation from Christmas Eve to New Year's Day
- Dog-friendly office