Influencer Marketing Strategist
Los Angeles, CA /
Creator Deck Media /
Creator Deck is a cutting edge marketing and media company. Launched in 2008, we are pioneers in the high growth influencer industry, now serving some of the most prestigious brands in apparel, beauty, beverage, and arts & crafts. In everything we do, we are shaped by our core values: to Show Care, Build Credibility, Make an Impact, Think Towards the Future, and Be Genuine.
As is a minority-founded women-lead company, Creator Deck was founded to create an authentic, fair, empathetic, and diverse space for creativity and collaboration. These elements have remained core to us as we’ve grown. When bringing in new teammates, we look for people who can think disruptively and meet challenges with a fierce creative spirit. Our team unites a diverse group of people, coming from various backgrounds, who enjoy the collaborative, creative processes that goes into making anything - from a single post, to a comprehensive marketing strategy, to a fully fledged brand. We have three offices in San Francisco, New York, and Los Angeles, but as we navigate these turbulent times most of our team is working remotely and we’re open to new teammates anywhere in the US.
- Managing relationships and providing strategic guidance on successful influencer marketing campaigns with brand partners.
- Managing the execution of influencer marketing campaigns on social media and beyond from start to finish, ensuring all deliverables are met to brand partner's expectations.
- Maintaining and nurturing influencer relationships on behalf of brand partners and Creator Deck.
- Project managing both influencers and client throughout marketing campaigns, providing clear timelines and expectations, while also navigating any roadblocks that may impact campaign success.
- Researching and negotiating with influencers for client brand campaigns.
- QAing photo, video, and copy for marketing campaigns before and during campaign launch to ensure content meets brand standards.
- Reporting on data and results from multiple campaigns in a clear and compelling manner.
- Identifying social, fashion, and tech trends to enhance brand campaign support process.
- Providing key insights and thought leadership to clients and internal in the realm of influencer and social media marketing.
- Staying up to date within the influencer and social media space.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in account management, digital marketing, influencer marketing, content marketing, or social media management/marketing
- Must possess a passion for consumer marketing and social media - bonus for interest in the fashion, beauty, wellness, food and spirits, or arts and crafts spaces!
- Customer service-oriented mindset by nature
- Outstanding written, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time/communication efficiently
- Ability to manage client relationships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must be a social media maven with experience managing various social networks (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest, Twitch, Snapchat, Tumblr, Reddit, etc)
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Why you’ll love this job:
- Your ideas will be debated, executed or maybe tossed out. But they will always be heard.
- You’ll work with smart people who are driven by results
- You’ll work with a leadership team who believe in transparency and meritocracy
- Benefits including flexible work hours, competitive salaries, paid time off, medical, dental, & vision insurance, and much more
- Work from one of our hubs in SF, LA, or NYC, or remotely from anywhere in the US