Influencer and Social Media Marketing Intern
New York City, NY /
Creator Deck Media /
Creator Deck is a cutting edge marketing and media company. Launched in 2008, we are pioneers in the high growth influencer industry, now serving some of the most prestigious brands in apparel, beauty, beverage, and arts & crafts. In everything we do, we are shaped by our core values: to Show Care, Build Credibility, Make an Impact, Think Towards the Future, and Be Genuine.
As is a minority-founded women-lead company, Creator Deck was founded to create an authentic, fair, empathetic, and diverse space for creativity and collaboration. These elements have remained core to us as we’ve grown. When bringing in new teammates, we look for people who can think disruptively and meet challenges with a fierce creative spirit. Our team unites a diverse group of people, coming from various backgrounds, who enjoy the collaborative, creative processes that goes into making anything - from a single post, to a comprehensive marketing strategy, to a fully fledged brand. We have three offices in San Francisco, New York, and Los Angeles, but as we navigate these turbulent times most of our team is working remotely and we’re open to new teammates anywhere in the US.
Creator Deck is looking for a Social Media and Influencer Marketing Intern who is all about staying up to date with social media influencers and creators. While we pride ourselves in having one of the biggest influencer networks in the industry, we're also looking for a new team member who can help us spot who the rising stars in the space are.
The intern will be working closely with our media team to do market research, manage relationships with influencer partners, and create engaging content for our brand partner's websites and social channels as well as internal social channels for B2B marketing. The ideal candidate would be someone who is not afraid to put on different hats and willing to go the extra mile to get a job done.
The internship is a paid internship ($18/hr) and 3-6 months for the summer season (though we are overall flexible for the right candidate!)
Your duties as an intern include:
- Identifying social media creators and influencers for various campaigns in the fashion, beauty, food/spirits, arts and crafts space
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest social media trends and provide insights on trending content
- Reaching out to creators and influencers and liaising between influencers and the team/brand clients
- Writing creative briefs to ensure proper creative execution
- Helping coordinate PR gifting operations
- QAing content before and during campaign launch to ensure that content meets brand standards
- Analyzing and reporting on success metrics for campaigns
- Competitive research and analytics on social media marketing campaigns
- Jumping in on projects as they come!
Reach out to us if you are:
- A social media maven who knows how to manage different social networking sites
- Someone who spends hours on YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and beyond, keeping tabs on who the rising stars are
- In-the-know when it comes to identifying which cool brands are on social media and what they are doing
- Someone who has a keen eye for detail
- Able to work on Microsoft Office, including Powerpoint/Excel (bonus for Adobe Creative Suite skills!)
- A team person who has awesome communication skills
- Always finding yourself juggling multiple tasks at once (and doing an awesome job at it!)
Why you’ll love this job:
- Your ideas will be debated, executed or maybe tossed out. But they will always be heard.
- You’ll work with smart people who are driven by results
- You’ll work with a leadership team who believe in transparency and meritocracy
- Benefits including flexible work hours, competitive salaries, paid time off, medical, dental, & vision insurance, and much more
- Work from one of our hubs in SF, LA, or NYC, or remotely from anywhere in the US