Shipping & Product Fulfillment Specialist
Creator Deck Media /
Creator Deck is a cutting edge marketing and media company. Launched in 2008, we are pioneers in the high growth influencer industry, now serving some of the most prestigious brands in apparel, beauty, beverage, and arts & crafts. In everything we do, we are shaped by our core values: to Show Care, Build Credibility, Make an Impact, Think Towards the Future, and Be Genuine.
As is a minority-founded women-lead company, Creator Deck was founded to create an authentic, fair, empathetic, and diverse space for creativity and collaboration. These elements have remained core to us as we’ve grown. When bringing in new teammates, we look for people who can think disruptively and meet challenges with a fierce creative spirit. Our team unites a diverse group of people, coming from various backgrounds, who enjoy the collaborative, creative processes that goes into making anything - from a single post, to a comprehensive marketing strategy, to a fully fledged brand. We have a shipping office in Burlingame, California, and the remaining team is working remotely.
We are seeking teammate to join us on a contract basis as a shipping & fulfillment contractor to support our business operations part-time. This role will be an ideal fit for an individual who is undaunted by a handling a high volume of tasks with attention to detail and deadlines. This individual will be working closely with our Ops and Media teams, keeping the gears turning at our office.
This is a hourly role. We expect hours to vary on a weekly basis from as many as thirty to as few as zero. The earliest possible start date will be ideal. This role is in person in Burlingame, California.
- Receiving and moving boxes within work the space to keep organized
- Moving and lifting boxes of up to 25 pounds
- Unpacking product from packaging and setting up product for shipments
- Managing Product Inventory
- Handwriting postcards or notes for packages
- Fulfilling packages as directed
- Coordinating shipping of boxes
- Jumping in on projects as they come!
What it takes to excel:
- Detail Oriented
- Process Based
- Problem Solver
$18 - $21 an hour
$18 - $21/hour
What You'll Love About Working Here:
* Your ideas will be debated, executed or maybe tossed out. But they will always be heard.
* You’ll work with smart people who are driven by results
* You’ll work with a leadership team who believe in transparency and meritocracy
* Benefits including flexible work hours, competitive salaries, and team events