Growth Marketing Lead
Los Angeles, CA /
Creator+ Growth Marketing Lead
Creator+ was formed in early 2021 by founders who have a long history in online video, tech, and working with talented storytellers around the world to bring their passion projects to life. We are building a new film studio and streaming platform to provide creators an opportunity to make feature-length films and a new immersive experience for their audiences. Creator+ recognizes today’s top creators are digital natives who have a keen understanding of how to acquire, retain and convert audiences with little to no paid marketing. What drives the creator’s fan base is the creator’s gift for storytelling.
The Growth Marketing Lead is a key member of the Marketing team. They will drive the growth of—and engagement with—our community and audiences. They will manage all paid media, CRM, analytics, and lifecycle management. We are looking for a rare blend of a savvy growth hacker and digital marketeer who has direct-to-consumer marketing experience in the media, entertainment or gaming field and excels in a startup & small company environment.
This position reports to the Head of Marketing. Our offices are in L.A and SF Bay Area. We are remote-friendly.
- Manage all paid media planning and buying
- Oversee all marketing measurement and reporting
- Customer relationship management, email marketing, and in-app communications
- Synthesize multiple data sources, including user-level behavior data, to create actionable insights
- Build and model the user lifecycle, journey and customer flow
- Create pathways to re-market with our audience
- Collaborate with the engineering team to ensure proper data flows and prioritize reporting/analysis requirements
- Develop a positive culture that instills empathy and fosters diversity, equity, and inclusion
- 7+ years in growth or performance marketing in a director-to-consumer business
- Detail-oriented, data driven individual who thrives in a fast paced, agile environment
- Paid digital media planning and buying
- Experience rolling out data-driven marketing CRM campaigns using iterative A/B test designs
- Ability to identify the trends and stories in data and collaborate cross-functionally to deliver and action on these insights
- Understanding of the consumer lifecycle and subscription business model to execute a best in class retention and communication strategy
- Implement segmentation, targeting, lifetime value, personalization and relevancy tactics to maximize engagement and maximize retention
- Passion for Internet culture, online creators, and mission-driven brand
At Creator+ we are committed to championing diversity, equity, and inclusion in all that we do. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to come as you are. Creator+ has adopted an Inclusion Policy which sets rigorous standards and targets for hiring qualified individuals from under-represented and historically excluded backgrounds and prohibits discrimination or harassment against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Creator+ also complies with and the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.