Principal Product Manager
SF Bay Area, CA /
Creator+ was formed in early 2021 by founders who have a long history in online video, and working with talented storytellers around the world to bring their passion projects to life. We are building a new film studio and streaming platform to provide creators an avenue for their stories that are best told through feature films. Creator+ recognizes today’s top creators are digital natives who have a keen understanding of how to acquire, retain and convert audiences with little to no paid marketing. What drives the creator’s fan base is the creator’s gift for storytelling.
The scope for the Creator+ Principal Product Manager is ambitious and unique stemming from our integrated and complete stack: we are producing our own content, building our own unique community interaction model, building our own distribution and monetization platform, and providing the entire experience to users and the backend to Creators. Your goal is to surprise and delight our consumers and Creators every step of the way, and drive the overall success of our brand and business. You will define requirements and work closely with engineering, marketing, and content studio to build and launch the feature set across our platform - Web, Mobile and OTT.
This position reports to the Head of Product. Our offices are in L.A and SF Bay Area. We are remote-friendly.
Required experience and background:
- 3+ years leading Product Management on a video platform (SVOD, AVOD, or PVOD)
- 10+ years total building and leading product management teams in consumer technology focused on media/entertainment, gaming, social networking.
- Experience in early stage, small companies that are growing rapidly
- Passion for consumer entertainment and new media models
- Technical fluency and proven success collaborating with engineering teams
- Track record of shipping product at high quality in a rapid, iterative process
- Experience owning P&L at product, group, or division level
- Experience and success in various methods of proactively listening to customers
- Strong quantitative skills and proven experience with data, analytics, and execution across user testing, site and e-commerce optimization, translating data into actionable insights.
- BA/BS degree
Creator+ is a studio and distribution platform that produces feature-length films in partnership with digital creators and monetizes through their existing audience and beyond across mobile, web and connected-TV. Our Content Studio develops and pairs the right script/story, provides financing and builds a bespoke team and resources for each film. In addition to streaming feature films through a paygate, users will be able to shop related merchandise and engage with creators and their community.
Creator+ is an equal opportunity employer. Creator+ has adopted an Inclusion Rider Policy which sets standards, benchmarks and inclusive hiring targets for hiring qualified individuals from under-represented backgrounds. Details forthcoming here.