ea – people associates /
full time /
what is CRED?
CRED is an exclusive community for India’s most trustworthy and creditworthy individuals, where the members are rewarded for good financial behaviour. CRED was born out of a need to bring back the focus on a long lost virtue, one of trust, the idea being to create a community centered around this virtue. a community that constantly strives to become more virtuous in this regard till they finally scale their behavior to create a utopia where being trustworthy is the norm and not the exception. to build a community like this requires a community of its own; a community special in its own way, working towards making this vision come true.
here’s a thought experiment: what do you get when you put a group of incredibly passionate and driven people and entrust them with the complete freedom to chase down their goals in a completely uninhibited manner? answer: you get something close to what we have at CRED; CRED just has it better.
what will you do?
- manage complex calendars, optimize stakeholder’s time, meeting organization, travel coordination, and expense reconciliation
- maximize team’s productivity by streamlining communication; track and help drive completion of key deliverables
- coordinate and track internal, and external clients and candidate meetings
- direct team engagement activities and spearhead special projects
- arrange bookings of internal and external meeting rooms, catering, and similar for meetings and team events
- act as the point of contact between the executives and external stakeholders
- provide general administrative support
you should apply if :
- you have 5-6 years of experience providing professional and administrative support to multiple business leaders simultaneously
- you have a successful record of obtaining solutions and results while demonstrating good judgment and operating within the scope of assigned authority
- you have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; outstanding interpersonal skills
- you can make decisions on your own with a high level of attention to detail
- you can handle multiple tasks and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines; capability to monitor deadlines and remind the business leaders of the impending ones
- you have excellent organizational and planning skills with the ability to anticipate executive's needs and to determine the best use of their time
- you have a positive attitude, are passionate and can thrive in a super-fast paced and evolving environment
how is life at CRED?
working at CRED would instantly make you realize one thing: you are working with the best talent around you. not just in the role you occupy, but everywhere you go. talk to someone around you; most likely you will be talking to a singer, standup comic, artist, writer, an athlete, maybe a magician. at CRED people always have talent up their sleeves. with the right company, even conversations can be rejuvenating. at CRED, we guarantee a good company.
hard truths: pushing oneself comes with the role. and we realise pushing oneself is hard work. which is why CRED is in the continuous process of building an environment that helps the team rejuvenate oneself: included but not limited to a stacked, in-house pantry, with lunch and dinner provided for all the team members, paid sick leaves and a comprehensive health insurance.
to make things smoother and to make sure you spend time and energy only on the most important things, CRED strives to make every process transparent: there are no work timings because we do not believe in archaic methods of calculating productivity, your work should speak for you. there are no job designations because you will be expected to hold down roles that cannot be described in one word. Since, trust is a major virtue in the community we have built, we make it a point to highlight it in the community behind CRED: all our employees get their salaries before their joining date. a show of trust that speaks volumes because of the skin in the game. there are many more such eccentricities that make CRED what it is but that’s for one to discover. If you feel at home reading this, get in touch.