CRED is a fast growing startup democratizing investing and allows people around the world to invest in talent they believe in. This means we give access to the crowd to invest in athletes, musicians and much more.
The product team at CRED is looking for talented Product Managers (PM) to own products and projects from conception to delivery and bridge the technical and business worlds.
PMs ensure a flawless project lifecycle both from client and devs teams perspectives.
As a Product Manager, as soon as a sprint starts, you will be the interface between the customer and the team. You are in charge of setting direction and owning the product direction. This includes ensuring the team is on track on the project, creating sprints for the development and design team as well as leading the team throughout the entire lifecycle.
Prior experience with apps and web projects is required but we are flexible as to which paths you’ve taken to get it. You should have prior experience in taking part in developing high-quality apps and be excited about helping customers have access to new financial opportunities.
We want to create an experience that delivers results to both talent and investors. Whether it’s improving the customer experience, increasing financial literacy, developing accessible solutions, building for international growth.
To lead such projects, we are looking for individuals who are passionate about pushing the technological paradigm to the next level and can lead the design and development of scalable applications.
A successful candidate will bring a passion for excellent customer service and the ability to deliver results within a fast-moving and agile environment.
You are driven by a desire to create a great client experience and have the spirit of a team player as well as a leader.
- Be the interface between the technical team and business teams
- Onboard new team-members and projects
- Establish a strong team culture and the sprints for the project
- Lead the developers team throughout the entire project lifecycle: setting up responsibilities and tasks, creating stories, and reviewing deliverables
- Thinking through edge cases of designs
- Ensuring timelines are respected
- Coordinating individual deliverables and managing interdependencies
- Operating as the open channel of communication between the internal team and the client team
- Present deliverables to customers and collect feedback
- Collaborate with the business, design and technical teams to improve processes and project lifecycle
- Build and maintain rapport with team-members you have worked with
- Prior experience managing apps-related projects
- 5+ years experience in management/customer experience
- Ability to streamline and organize projects and people
- A keen aptitude for sharp feedback and structured communication
- An eye for efficient design and UI
- Excellent communication skills allowing you to adapt to different stakeholders
- Ability to present technical concepts in a business-friendly fashion
- Strong passion for innovation
- Strong drive to create an excellent client experience
- Independent and self-driven
- Experience with deploying tools to manage builds/versions/privileges
- Experience in small startup environments working on consumer experiences
- Past experience working as a software developer or designer
- Experience with a distributed team / remote work
CRED is a fast-growing startup working on an important mission to open the world to investing. CRED has an innovative working culture and teams spanned across the world with teams in Toronto, San Francisco, New York, and many more places.
We believe the best experiences come from a customer centric approach. We believe in flexibility and allow remote work.
Work is typically organized in sprints - 2 weeks periods to which, as a member of our talent community, you choose to commit. You always have the choice to accept or decline a sprint, or take-on multiple sprints simultaneously.
We let members choose what suits them best depending on their current situation: family, travel, studies, finance. We know life is not linear and we respect the humans behind the screens.
Our work ethic relies on six core values: Transparency, Directness, Learning, Collaboration, Responsibility, Continuous Learning.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to our values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work.
Help open the world to investing.