Product Designer (UI/UX)
CRED is a fast growing startup democratizing investing and allows people around the world to invest in talent they believe in. This means we give access to the crowd to invest in athletes, musicians and much more.
The Apps team at CRED is looking for talented designers (UI and UX) to design a better world and to solve problems at an intense pace.
As a designer at CRED, you will have the opportunity to cover the entire design stages of a product creation process. You will influence and drive development for both iOS and Android. In collaboration with the Product Manager, you will ensure the solution you are designing serves all of the client’s specs and exceeds them in terms of UI and UX.
We design an experience that delivers results to both talent and investors. Whether it’s improving the customer experience, increasing financial literacy, developing accessible solutions, building for international growth.
A successful candidate will bring a passion for excellent User Experience, a keen eye for aesthetic and functional User Interfaces, and the ability to deliver results within a fast-moving and agile environment.
- Understand the experience brief communicated by the PM
- Identify and transcribe the customer requirements into user stories, workflows and wireframes very early on in the project lifecycle
- Receive feedback and make the product evolve based on feedback and your personal assessment of such feedback
- Receive feedback and discuss when needed if you feel there is something more/better/different that can be done
- Develop UI mockups and interactive prototypes the team and client can interact with and test
- Identify and correct UI and UX issues/bugs
- Be the lighthouse of the team in terms of UX and UI best-practices
- Deliver designs catered to each stage of the project lifecycle
- Collaborate with the dev team
- Run tests and maintenance actions
- Deliver and adapt swiftly
- 4+ years experience in app design both (UI and UX)
- Sharp eye for functional and efficient UI
- Ability to do design walkthrough with the client and PM
- Experience with tools such as Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Abstract
- Understand platform design guidelines and follow them in designs
- Experience in small startup environments especially on consumer applications
- Experience with a distributed team / remote work
CRED is a fast-growing startup working on an important mission to open the world to investing. CRED has an innovative working culture and teams spanned across the world with teams in Toronto, San Francisco, New York, and many more places.
We believe the best experiences come from a customer centric approach. We believe in flexibility and allow remote work.
Work is typically organized in sprints - 2 weeks periods to which, as a member of our talent community, you choose to commit. You always have the choice to accept or decline a sprint, or take-on multiple sprints simultaneously.
We let members choose what suits them best depending on their current situation: family, travel, studies, finance. We know life is not linear and we respect the humans behind the screens.
Our work ethic relies on six core values: Transparency, Directness, Learning, Collaboration, Responsibility, Continuous Learning.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to our values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work.
Help open the world to investing.