CRED is a fast growing startup democratizing investing and allows people around the world to invest in talent they believe in. This means we give access to the crowd to invest in athletes, musicians and much more.
The Engineering team at CRED is looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team of analytics experts. You will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams.
You are an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. You will support our software developers and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. You must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company’s data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
- Research and analyze data sources for accessibility and quality
- Collect, clean, and process data via APIs, CSVs, and scraping
- Build and maintain optimal ETL pipelines
- Architect efficient databases and data warehouses for storage
- Analyze data using models and algorithms to generate insights
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to build visualizations
- Bachelor degree in STEM field, especially software engineering, computer science, machine learning, or statistics related
- Experience with at least one programming language such as Python or Node
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases such as Postgres and Mongo
- Experience with data warehouses such as Redshift, BigQuery, or Snowflake
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker, Tableau, or Power BI
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Graduate degree in STEM field, especially software engineering, computer science, machine learning, or statistics related
- Experience in statistics and/or machine learning
- Experience in small startup environments
- Experience with a distributed team / remote work
- Passion for sports especially soccer / football
CRED is a fast-growing startup working on an important mission to open the world to investing. CRED has an innovative working culture and teams spanned across the world with teams in London, Europe, India, Toronto, New York, and many more places.
We believe the best experiences come from a customer centric approach. We believe in flexibility and allow remote work.
Our work ethic relies on six core values: Transparency, Directness, Learning, Collaboration, Responsibility, and Continuous Learning.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to our values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work.
Help open the world to investing.