CRED is a fast growing startup democratizing investing and allows people around the world to invest in talent they believe in. This means we give access to the crowd to invest in athletes, musicians and much more.
The Engineering team at CRED is looking for a talented Backend Engineer to create fast, scalable server infrastructures with a focus on the best possible user experiences. You will work closely with a talented team of designers, engineers, and product managers who design, implement and ship mission-critical features.
You have prior experience developing high quality backend architecture and are excited about doing that at a company that has a tech-focused, mobile-first mindset. You want to have productive technical discussions with a bias towards analytics and user feedback and contribute to the continuous improvement of our web and mobile experiences.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about the latest technologies and can lead the design and development of scalable applications. A successful candidate will bring deep analytical ability, software engineering expertise, and the ability to deliver results within a fast-moving, agile environment.
- Brainstorm with product managers and designers to conceptualize new features
- Collaborate with frontend engineers to build new features
- Learn about new technologies and discuss potential solutions to problems
- Help our skilled support team triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues
- Mentor other engineers and deeply review code
- Bachelor degree in STEM field, especially software engineering, computer science, machine learning, or statistics related
- Experience with at least one programming language such as Node or Python
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases such as Postgres and Mongo
- Experience with unit and integration testing, continuous integration and deployment workflows
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as GCP and Heroku
- Experience with developing GraphQL APIs and integrating third-party APIs
- Graduate degree in STEM field, especially software engineering, computer science, machine learning, or statistics related
- Experience in statistics and/or machine learning
- Experience in small startup environments
- Experience with a distributed team / remote work
- Passion for sports especially soccer / football
CRED is a fast-growing startup working on an important mission to open the world to investing. CRED has an innovative working culture and teams spanned across the world with teams in London, Europe, India, Toronto, New York, and many more places.
We believe the best experiences come from a customer centric approach. We believe in flexibility and allow remote work.
Our work ethic relies on six core values: Transparency, Directness, Learning, Collaboration, Responsibility, and Continuous Learning.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to our values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work.
Help open the world to investing.