Partner Operations Associate, Compliance - Charlotte, NC
Charlotte, NC /
Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), filing their taxes with Credit Karma Tax and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in San Francisco, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Leeds, London and soon Oakland.
We are looking for a detail-oriented Associate within the Partner Operations Team to ensure our 100+ million members see the best and most accurate offers available. This individual will work closely with our Partners and Agencies to ensure compliance accuracy for various Marketing and Product initiatives.
What you'll do:
- Assist the team by moving our offers data from one internal tool into another, maintaining accuracy for all data facts during the migration
- Ensure that Product and Marketing assets within our platform are accurate and adhere to contractual and regulatory compliance rules applicable to our partners
- Proactively identify and troubleshoot issues, and thoughtfully recommend solutions to complex problems
- Develop positive relationships with cross-functional internal teams including Business Development, Marketing, Legal and Compliance, Product and Engineering, Finance and other internal teams to deliver cohesive outstanding service to Partners
- Enable the launch of new offers and maintenance of existing offers by crafting mocks of member experience for Partner review and approval prior to launches and for periodic reviews
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 2-3 years of experience in compliance, operations, customer support, or similar field
- Experience with data entry, prompt communication against swift and tight deadlines
- Comfortable skills with Excel
- Knowledgeable experience with Salesforce and JIRA
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.