Growth Marketing Associate - Charlotte, NC
Charlotte, NC /
Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), filing their taxes with Credit Karma Tax and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in San Francisco, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Leeds, London and soon Oakland.
We are hiring for a Growth Marketing Associate who will focus on engagement marketing. As a Growth Marketing Associate, you will drive key metrics by crafting highly personalized messages and product experiences that touch millions of members every day across various channels (email, push notification and in-app placements).
Are you ready to help Credit Karma grow beyond 100 million members? Drop us a line!
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
What you'll do:
- Own engagement initiatives from across several channels, such as email, push notifications and in-app and learn from a from a best-in-class team
- Generate hypotheses driven by data to improving marketing performance, design and execute A/B tests, and apply knowledge of basic statistics (e.g. sample size, significance) to separate signal from noise
- Drive the creative development & iteration pipeline utilizing learnings from your A/B tests
- Develop processes and frameworks that will scale with a growing organization
- Drive creative strategy, partnering across the organization to impact landing page generation, multivariate testing, and automation of marketing infrastructure
- Collaborate closely with Product, Engineering, Copy, Design, and Brand to transform your ideas into compelling and personalized messages, product experiences
- Hone your strategic thinking
Minimum basic requirements:
- 2 to 3 years of professional experience in marketing or a data-driven field
- Excellent cross-functional project management & communication skills
- Ability to see the forest from the trees: you can analyze large data sets and craft results into a story that helps leadership make decisions
- Advanced Excel functionality
- Technical degree (Economics, Statistics, Math, Physics, etc.) preferred
- Proficiency with SQL and / or HTML
- Burning curiosity to discover how things work & how we can improve them
Equal Employment Opportunity
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.