Senior Analytics Manager
Mountain View or San Francisco
Analytics – Data Analyst
At Credit Sesame, we believe every person should feel creditworthy. That’s why empowering members to own their credit is our number one mission. Since 2009, we’ve been helping millions of members improve their credit scores, lower the cost of their credit, and save money. When you join Credit Sesame, you become part of a team devoted to helping people take charge of their credit so they can live better lives.
Reporting to our VP of Analytics, Credit Sesame's new Senior Analytics Manager will be essential to the growth of our organization. Are you excited about leading a team that uncovers and solves our most difficult CRM problems by applying insights-based data? If so, this role is for you!
- analyze very large data sets to glean insights and uncover new business opportunities;
- scale, lead, and run an advanced analytics team that creates impact through meaningful insights;
- set the goals, strategies, and priorities for the CRM Analytics team;
- design reports and dashboards that track and communicate Credit Sesame’s essential CRM performance indicators;
- recommend goals to track and business actions to take;
- partner with other teams to grow and improve our business;
- model the member lifecycle to manage it effectively;
- serve as the CRM expert within the Data Science and Analytics team;
- Develop and manage marketing projects;
- target a variety of segments through CRM approaches;
- make our communications and content more personalized and relevant to increase member loyalty.
You’re a great fit for our team because...
- you’ve grown and led a team, and have served as an expert to other data scientists and analysts;
- you have experience with statistical models, feature engineering, and algorithmic modeling;
- you've built models for production, with least one model that’s live;
- you’ve built behavioral targeting models based on advanced segmentation techniques (for example NN and K-Clustering);
- you’re hands-on and enjoy mentoring others;
- you have advanced SQL skills to query complex data sets;
- you’re well versed in at least one scripting language (preferably R or Python);
- you can translate business questions into business strategies.
You’ll love it here because...
- you‘ll have huge potential to grow with a company that’s a category leader;
- you’ll have equity in a pre-IPO company backed by top VCs;
- we offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance with many plan options;
- we have team meals catered twice a week;
- you can stay on top of your fitness goals with our on-site fitness centers and a monthly fitness reimbursement;
- you can fuel up at our stocked kitchens with endless snacks and drinks;
- we value EQ over IQ and prioritize work-life balance (read more about Credit Sesame’s Key Values here:https://www.keyvalues.com/credit-sesame)
You can work out of our San Francisco or our Mountain View office—you decide!
Our San Francisco office is just 1 block from the Montgomery Street BART station and within walking distance of world-famous restaurants and attractions such as the Ferry Building, Union Square, and North Beach.
Our Mountain View office is located within walking distance of the Caltrain station and in the heart of downtown Mountain View with great cafes, restaurants, and shops.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.