Technical Program Manager
Engineering – Development
Credit Sesame is the nation’s only full-lifecycle credit management service that helps consumers achieve financial wellness. Since 2010, we’ve helped millions improve their financial health, at no cost to them, by offering the best tools possible to access, understand, use, and protect their credit so they can lead better lives.
We are a fast-growing, nimble startup, and we succeed only because of our amazing teammates and our strong, positive culture.
We’re seeking a Technical Program Manager to spearhead our Data and Engineering projects and collaborate across teams in order to optimize workflows under tight deadlines. This is a high-impact role that owns and facilitates project development delivery.
Do you have a track record of leading features and projects through the development process? Are you naturally detail-oriented with a knack for making sure projects are delivered on time and within budget? Do you enjoy working across teams to ensure both consistent communication and a smooth development cycle? If so, this role is for you!
- organizing and driving scrum ceremonies—including daily standups, sprint planning sessions, and retrospectives;
- collaborating with product managers and leads to define requirements and maintain a backlog;
- facilitating Scrum-of-Scrum sessions across dependent teams;
- working closely with the program manager to identify program impediments and then properly escalating them to individuals/groups as needed;
- ensuring a regular cadence of project delivery;
- communicating project status updates at all management levels;
- acting as a central point of contact for all project-related communications;
- spearheading the teams’ use of Agile;
- regularly interacting with senior management to provide visibility into the scrum teams;
- tracking and updating relevant metrics to ensure efficiency and optimization across departments.
You’ll make an impact because…
- you’re a natural prioritizer and know how to juggle competing tasks with concurrent high-priority projects;
- you’re able to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience;
- you’ve been a Scrum Master, managing technical projects for 2-3 Agile teams;
- you have strong documentation skills and can effectively communicate with teammates and stakeholders at all levels of an organization;
- you have an eye for detail;
- you have excellent time and resource planning/tracking skills;
- you have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
You’ll love working with us because...
- we pioneered the Personal Credit Management space;
- you will have huge potential to grow with a dynamic startup that’s a category leader;
- we have an amazing company culture with the best coworkers in the Bay Area;
- you will get equity in a leading startup that is backed by top VCs, along with comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance;
- we have meals catered twice a week;
- we offer both free on-site fitness centers and a monthly fitness reimbursement;
- we have fully-stocked kitchens with tasty snacks and drinks;
- we have open paid time off—take the time off you need so you’re happy and healthy;
- we are an equal opportunity employer.
Also, Credit Sesame is on Key Values — visit our page to learn more about day-to-day life at Credit Sesame!: https://www.keyvalues.com/credit-sesame