Senior Full Stack Engineer
Mountain View or San Francisco
Engineering – Development
Credit Sesame is the nation’s only full-lifecycle credit management service that helps consumers achieve financial wellness. Since 2010, we’ve helped millions improve their financial health, at no cost to them, by offering the best tools possible to access, understand, use, and protect their credit so they can lead better lives.
We are a fast-growing, nimble startup, and we succeed only because of our amazing teammates and our strong, positive culture.
We’re looking for an innovative and adaptable Full Stack Engineer to partner with our Product team, our Marketing team, and our senior Engineering leadership to help us drive growth and user acquisition. If you enjoy fast-paced startup environments, learn quickly, and are interested in growing your web application development skill set, this role is for you!
- designing, developing, testing, and scaling new and existing consumer product features;
- developing exemplary and thoroughly tested code for some of the most exciting aspects of our products;
- performing quality assurance on all new code from its inception through its integration, staging, and production environments;
- working with a team as well as independently to deliver ambitious goals.
You’ll make an impact because...
- you have worked with a high-volume production site with thousands of daily active users;
- you have a strong background in computer science fundamentals;
- you’ve worked with JEE, Spring, Hibernate (JPA2), and you are comfortable with jQuery;
- you have sound knowledge of relational databases with meaningful MySQL experience;
- you’re familiar with designing and implementing RESTful APIs;
- you’ve worked with Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, Maven, or Ant build scripts;
- you’ve used testing frameworks such as JUnit, testNG, JMeter, or others;
- you take initiative and work well both independently and as a team (bonus points if you’ve mentored or led a small team!);
- you have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent;
- you’re excited about working in a collaborative, cross-functional, role.
You’ll love working with us because...
- we pioneered the Personal Credit Management space;
- you will have huge potential to grow with a dynamic startup that’s a category leader;
- we have an amazing company culture with the best coworkers in the Bay Area;
- you will get equity in a leading startup that is backed by top VCs, along with comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance;
- we have meals catered twice a week;
- we offer both free on-site fitness centers and a monthly fitness reimbursement;
- we have fully-stocked kitchens with tasty snacks and drinks;
- we have open paid time off—take the time off you need so you’re happy and healthy;
- we are only a block from the Montgomery Street BART;
- you can work in either our San Francisco or our Mountain View office;
- we are an equal opportunity employer.
Credit Sesame is on Key Values — visit our page to learn more about day-to-day life at Credit Sesame!: https://www.keyvalues.com/credit-sesame