Senior Engineering Manager, DevOps and Site Reliability
Engineering – Information Technology
At Credit Sesame, we believe every person should feel creditworthy. That’s why empowering members to own their credit is our number one mission. Since 2009, we’ve been helping millions of members improve their credit scores, lower the cost of their credit, and save money. When you join Credit Sesame, you become part of a team devoted to helping people take charge of their credit so they can live better lives.
Reporting to our VP of Engineering, you'll help make the latest product is available to our members around the clock. You'll manage the platform's infrastructure and team to ensure software releases are frequent, predictable, and error-free. If you're looking for an opportunity to help our members with new products, this role may be a fit for you!
- lead a talented team of engineers;
- oversee the build-release infrastructure and process, including CI/CD pipelines;
- bring structure, rhythm, and process in SRE operations;
- develop Disaster Recovery applications on virtualized and AWS cloud-based infrastructure;
- build, secure, and provide support applications on an Ubuntu Linux-based infrastructure that includes corporate, development, and production environments;
- assess the applications for performance, throughput, failures, and health;
- contribute to the growth of the Engineering Team.
You’re a great fit for our team because...
- you’ve worked as a DevOps or SRE engineer;
- you’ve led a motivated team;
- you have solid experience managing AWS cloud infrastructure;
- you have hands-on experience with scripting and automation (e.g., BASH, Python, Perl, Awk, Ansible);
- you’re an expert in Nginx, Git, Jenkins;
- you’ve supported MySQL databases;
- you’re always curious and eager to share your insights with the team;
- you have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
You’ll love it here because...
- you‘ll have huge potential to grow with a company that’s a category leader;
- you’ll have equity in a pre-IPO company backed by top VCs;
- we offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance with many plan options;
- we have lunch catered daily;
- you can stay on top of your fitness goals with our onsite fitness centers;
- we offer monthly fitness, phone and internet reimbursement;
- you can fuel up at our stocked kitchens with endless snacks and drinks;
- we prize EQ and empathy, and have a culture that emphasizes total wellness, including work-life harmony (read more about Credit Sesame’s Key Values here: https://www.keyvalues.com/credit-sesame).
Our Mountain View office is located within walking distance of the Caltrain station and in the heart of downtown Mountain View with great cafes, restaurants, and shops.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.