Mountain View or San Francisco
Analytics – Data Analyst
At Credit Sesame, we believe that every person has the right to improve their credit health. We want to empower our members to control their financial futures, and we want them to be energized about it. When you join Credit Sesame, you become part of a team devoted to helping people take charge of their credit so they can lead better lives.
We are looking for a Data Analyst who can help guide business intelligence efforts and support the growth of the Analytics team. This role reports to the Vice President of Data Science and Analytics and provides a unique opportunity to both solve our company’s most interesting problems and develop new business strategies.
You’ll make an impact by…
- regularly mining data from large SQL databases;
- producing data that leads to better insights and cohesive business understanding;
- designing and maintaining reports and dashboards to both track and communicate Credit Sesame’s key performance indicators;
- working with data source owners to assist in developing project plans;
- providing original insights beyond the scope of supporting reactive programming.
You’re a great fit for our team because…
- you have strong SQL skills;
- you are familiar with programming logic and have solid comprehension of at least one scripting language;
- you have exposure to and an understanding of Statistics, Econometrics, Data Science, and Machine Learning concepts and tools;
- you have enough knowledge of A/B testing and application to support the Product team;
- you have a Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field or equivalent;
- you have a background in eCommerce (preferred).
You’ll love it here because…
- you‘ll have huge potential to grow with a company that’s a category leader;
- you’ll have equity in a pre-IPO company backed by top VCs;
- we offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance with many plan options;
- we have team meals catered twice a week;
- you can stay on top of your fitness goals with our on-site fitness centers and a monthly fitness reimbursement;
- you can fuel up at our stocked kitchens with endless snacks and drinks;
- we value EQ over IQ and prioritize work-life balance (read more about Credit Sesame’s Key Values here: https://www.keyvalues.com/credit-sesame)
You could work out of our San Francisco or our Mountain View office—you decide!
Our San Francisco office is 1 block from the Montgomery Street BART station and within walking distance of world-famous restaurants and attractions such as the Ferry Building, Union Square, and North Beach.
Our Mountain View office is located within walking distance of the Caltrain station and in the heart of downtown Mountain View with great cafes, restaurants, and shops.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.