Director of Product - Member Engagement
Mountain View or San Francisco
Product – Product Management
At Credit Sesame, we believe that every person has the right to improve their credit health. We want to empower our members to control their financial futures, and we want them to be energized about it. When you join Credit Sesame, you become part of a team devoted to helping people take charge of their credit so they can lead better lives.
We’re looking for a Director of Product — Member Engagement to help our teams turn insightful analytics into member engagement opportunities. While reporting to our VP of Product and partnering closely with our senior Analytics leaders, our new teammate will empower our Product Management, Design, and Application Development teams to build engaging products that guide our members through their credit improvement journey.
You’ll make an impact by…
- leading efforts for our core lead-generation business by translating insights around user engagement into actionable tasks for other teams;
- partnering with our Analytics team (including senior Analytics leadership) to run quick-to-market tests and analyzing outcomes to determine potential engagement impact;
- rolling out an improved product roadmap that both transforms how we go to market and prioritizes focus areas;
- managing cross-functional teams to achieve a new, growth-optimized product experience.
You’re a great fit for our team because…
- you have managed user engagement for a high-traffic product with millions of users;
- you’re analytical enough to partner with analytics leaders and translate their complex findings into easily digestible product actions for diverse teams;
- you have hands-on experience in an Agile software environment;
- you always keep the end-user in mind and know how to balance growth opportunities with engaging user experiences;
- you’re passionate about improving lives through a stronger credit score;
- you have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
You’ll love it here because…
- you‘ll have huge potential to grow with a company that’s a category leader;
- you’ll have equity in a pre-IPO company backed by top VCs;
- we offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance with many plan options;
- we have team meals catered twice a week;
- you can stay on top of your fitness goals with our on-site fitness centers and a monthly fitness reimbursement;
- you can fuel up at our stocked kitchens with endless snacks and drinks;
- we value EQ over IQ and prioritize work-life balance (read more about Credit Sesame’s Key Values here: https://www.keyvalues.com/credit-sesame)
You could work out of our San Francisco or our Mountain View office—you decide!
Our San Francisco office is 1 block from the Montgomery Street BART station and within walking distance of world-famous restaurants and attractions such as the Ferry Building, Union Square, and North Beach.
Our Mountain View office is located within walking distance of the Caltrain station and in the heart of downtown Mountain View with great cafes, restaurants, and shops.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.