Senior Director of Product
Mountain View or San Francisco
Product – Product Management
Credit Sesame is the nation’s only full-lifecycle credit management service that helps consumers achieve financial wellness. Since 2010, we’ve helped millions improve their financial health, at no cost to them, by offering the best tools possible to access, understand, use, and protect their credit so they can lead better lives.
We are a fast-growing, nimble startup, and we succeed only because of our amazing teammates and our strong, positive culture.
We’re looking for an operationally-minded leader to help our Product team deliver engaging and relevant experiences to our millions of members. The person in this highly impactful role will own the process, logic, and user-experience that ensures the right financial product offer or proper score-minded advice is presented to the right member at the right time across all Credit Sesame touchpoints.
Are you both process- and consumer-oriented? Do you have a track record of building and scaling high-traffic products? Have you grown and developed a talented team to execute your vision? Do you enjoy helping that team deliver well-crafted results that delight members? If so, this role is for you!
- owning the process and logic of presenting credit offers and credit improvement strategies to ensure that our members get the most out of Credit Sesame;
- rolling out an improved, member-first offer and interaction product strategy that dramatically transforms how we go to market;
- delivering engaging, relevant, and consistent member experiences across our responsive web and mobile platforms;
- responsible for mapping out our product development journey as it pertains to member experience, creating clear goals and processes, and then tracking their progress toward success;
- leading a consumer-facing member-experience product to ensure that offers and interactions are solidly crafted;
- managing cross-functional teams of product managers and designers to deliver a new product experience that is optimized for member impact.
You’ll make an impact because...
- you have owned the customer experience for a high-traffic product, preferably in fintech;
- you have a deep operational background where you’ve developed processes that have impacted millions of users;
- you naturally take a holistic perspective when you solve problems;
- you relentlessly try to improve the user experience by conducting experiments and using facts and data;
- you know how to organize, coach, and motivate a team so that teammates are engaged, work together seamlessly, and consistently deliver strong results;
- you have hands-on experience in an agile software environment;
- you can simplify complex journeys and turning them into engaging and intuitive user experiences;
- you always keep the end-user in mind as you craft your product strategy;
- you’re passionate about having impactful and well-designed member experiences;
- you have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
You’ll love working with us because...
- we pioneered the Personal Credit Management space;
- you will have huge potential to grow with a dynamic startup that’s a category leader;
- we have an amazing company culture with the best coworkers in the Bay Area;
- you will get equity in a leading startup that is backed by top VCs, along with comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance;
- we have meals catered twice a week;
- we offer both free on-site fitness centers and a monthly fitness reimbursement;
- we have fully-stocked kitchens with tasty snacks and drinks;
- we have open paid time off—take the time off you need so you’re happy and healthy;
- we are only a block from the Montgomery Street BART;
- you can work in either our San Francisco or our Mountain View office;
- we are an equal opportunity employer.
Also, Credit Sesame is on Key Values — visit our page to learn more about day-to-day life at Credit Sesame!: https://www.keyvalues.com/credit-sesame