Product & Partner Marketing Manager
Interested in defining how AI shapes the future of work? Cresta is on a mission to make every knowledge worker 100x as effective, 10x faster and 10x better. Cresta is focussed on using AI to help the workforce, not replace them. Cresta uses our patented Expertise AI to uncover expert insights from every conversation and put those insights into action with real-time coaching during customer conversations.
We’re growing fast! Spun out of the Stanford AI lab and chaired by Google-X founder Sebastian Thrun, Cresta launched in 2020. Since then, we’ve grown revenue and our team by 300%! We’ve assembled a world-class team of AI and ML experts, go-to-market leaders, and top-tier investors and advisors including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, and former AT&T CEO John Donovan. Our valued customers include brands like Intuit, Porsche, Verizon and Mutual of Omaha and we have been recognized as a startup to watch by Business Insider, Forbes, and Gartner to name a few. We have huge ambitions and are looking for stellar candidates who have an entrepreneurial mindset and are excited to use cutting-edge AI to solve real-world business problems.
We are seeking a product and partner marketing manager who will work with a cross functional team to drive the ideation and development of new customer and value-oriented content including sales enablement materials for select products and solutions within the Cresta product portfolio. In their partner marketing role, this person will drive the marketing programs and initiatives to support new revenue across a variety of partner types working with a cross-functional team to drive the ideation and development of new customer and value-oriented content including sales enablement materials for select products and solutions within the Cresta product portfolio. They will also be the principal marketing lead working with the Cresta partner organization to develop marketing materials to support key partnerships.
This position requires an understanding of the changing dynamic of partnership and marketing in a hyper-growth organization. Key to success in this role is a strong collaborative spirit and your ability to influence strategy and direction with multiple cross-functional stakeholders including partners, sales, product, and marketing.
This role requires a balance of strategy with a strong “roll-up our sleeves and get it done” mentality.
This position will report directly to the senior director of product marketing.
- Develop messaging – differentiate Cresta and our products and solutions in the market for specific buyer personas.
- Market and competitive intelligence – be an expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria: be the expert on your competition and how to beat them.
- Content creation for demand generation – drive the creation of compelling content that positions Cresta as a thought leader and drives the creation of qualified opportunities.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the product to the sales team and develop compelling sales tools that support the selling process
- Act as marketing lead for partners including:
- Drive the development of messaging that provides compelling and differentiated messages of the combined Cresta and partner solutions for the market in general, and for key verticals as appropriate.
- Identifying and developing impactful partner enablement materials and collateral, including brochures, datasheets, sales presentations, videos, product demos and partner sales training materials.
- Creating and managing partner marketing projects with cross-functional teams, internal and external.
- Working closely with the rest of the Cresta marketing team to drive campaigns, partner-specific and joint partner events, create content for the Cresta website, blogs, demand generation programs, content marketing, webinars and other vehicles.
- Working with Cresta partners to refresh the Cresta content on their app marketplace.
- Continually analyze and track partner program success and implement metrics to demonstrate ROI against partner investments.
- Participating in select partner-specific and joint partner events.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Must have 5+ years of marketing experience including 3+ product or partner marketing experience.
- Experience implementing innovative and creative marketing programs that generate new opportunities and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Excellent collaboration skills working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, operations and peers within the partner team.
- Strong decision-making skills, problem-solving capabilities and the ability to see the big picture and alignment to sales and marketing opportunities.
- Entrepreneur mentality and ability to work independently.
Compensation for this position includes a base salary, bonus, equity, and a variety of benefits. The U.S. base salary range for this role is $140,000 - $170,000. Actual base salaries will be based on candidate-specific factors, including experience, skillset, and location, and local minimum pay requirements as applicable. We are actively hiring for this role in Canada, and offer competitive local pay and benefits. Your recruiter can provide further details.
If you want to make an impact with an amazing product, want to improve your tech skills by working with other exceptional engineers, and like to be part of an amazing international team, then you should join us. We pay an attractive salary and with the Cresta stock options, you can benefit from the company's growth.