Revenue Operations Manager, Marketing
Finance – Revenue Operations /
Interested in defining how AI shapes the future of work? Cresta is on a mission to make every knowledge worker 100x as effective, 10x faster and 10x better. Cresta is focussed on using AI to help the workforce, not replace them. Cresta uses our patented Expertise AI to uncover expert insights from every conversation and put those insights into action with real-time coaching during customer conversations.
We’re growing fast! Spun out of the Stanford AI lab and chaired by Google-X founder Sebastian Thrun, Cresta launched in 2020. Since then, we’ve grown revenue and our team by 300%! We’ve assembled a world-class team of AI and ML experts, go-to-market leaders, and top-tier investors and advisors including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, and former AT&T CEO John Donovan. Our valued customers include brands like Intuit, Porsche, Verizon and Mutual of Omaha and we have been recognized as a startup to watch by Business Insider, Forbes, and Gartner to name a few. We have huge ambitions and are looking for stellar candidates who have an entrepreneurial mindset and are excited to use cutting-edge AI to solve real-world business problems.
Cresta is looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to act as the strategic business partner to Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Partner Marketing, and Sales teams. This person will provide guidance on how to best operationalize lifecycle marketing, attribution, marketing campaigns, and implement process/systemic improvements to our top of funnel systems. Creating a stable, scalable foundation to drive marketing with customers and prospects is an integral part of the role. This person will thrive on decisions informed by data and evaluate how data flowing across systems impacts the execution of marketing campaigns.
The Revenue Operations Manager reports directly to the Sr. Director of Revenue Operations and works closely with team members to ensure data is flowing seamlessly across Cresta’s infrastructure. A self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, strong attention to detail, and an ability to work in an agile environment with two-week sprints is required.
What you'll do
- Work with business leadership to transform marketing strategies into well-designed and executed operations
- Be a partner that stakeholders come to with ideas and work together to determine what’s possible near-term and long-term
- Build strategic marketing programs that drive demand generation and new customer revenue for Cresta
- Continuously innovate capabilities of the top of funnel engine - revenue lifecycle, lead & account scoring methodology, audiences, and segmentation
- Troubleshoot and analyze the performance of lead generation and marketing campaigns to evaluate performance
- Setup and manage integrations between marketing automation platform (Hubspot) and other 3rd party systems
- Understand data flow between systems and how to leverage standard and custom fields in marketing campaigns
- Work to increase transparency cross-functionally between Marketing and the rest of the Go-To-Market team by leveraging current marketing technology stack
- Educate and train super users of marketing automation platform through training, documentation, and open lines of communication
- Implement data governance best practices and processes for maintaining marketing data
- Produce clear, concise process documentation for core marketing operations / top of funnel processes
- Test and validate new marketing programs before implementing in live customer-facing environment
What we're looking for
- A strong desire to learn and problem solve
- Execute like a pro and act as a strategic advisor
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing Operations
- Advanced administration of HubSpot a must
- Administration of Salesforce CRM preferred
- Experience with lead/contact routing and marketing attribution
- Basic understanding of agile methodology
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Experience in SaaS
- Experience in enterprise SaaS customer lifecycle
If you want to make an impact with an amazing product, want to improve your tech skills by working with other exceptional engineers, and like to be part of an amazing international team, then you should join us. We pay an attractive salary and with the Cresta stock options, you can benefit from the company's growth.