Head of Sales Enablement
Interested in defining how AI shapes the future of work? Cresta is on a mission to make every knowledge worker 100x as effective, 10x faster and 10x better. Cresta is focused on using AI to help the workforce, not replace them. Cresta uses our patented Expertise AI to uncover expert insights from every conversation and put those insights into action with real-time coaching during customer conversations.
We’re growing fast! Spun out of the Stanford AI lab and chaired by Google-X founder Sebastian Thrun, Cresta launched in 2020. Since then, we’ve grown revenue and our team by 300%! We’ve assembled a world-class team of AI and ML experts, go-to-market leaders, and top-tier investors and advisors including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, and former AT&T CEO John Donovan. Our valued customers include brands like Intuit, Porsche, Verizon, and Mutual of Omaha and we have been recognized as a startup to watch by Business Insider, Forbes, and Gartner to name a few. We have huge ambitions and are looking for stellar candidates who have an entrepreneurial mindset and are excited to use cutting-edge AI to solve real-world business problems.
As the Head of Sales Enablement, you will play a pivotal role in elevating the performance of our Sales and GTM organizations by enhancing selling skills, refining our sales playbook and customer journey, launching new products and features, onboarding new team members, and contributing to the strategic direction of Cresta's revenue engine as a core member of the SVP of Sales' leadership team. This role will be instrumental in driving growth and sales productivity across the GTM teams.
What you'll do:
- Develop innovative programs to elevate standards of training sessions.
- Shape the comprehensive learning path for our customer-facing teams, from new employee onboarding through career progression.
- Measure, monitor, and report on the impact of training initiatives and the overall performance of the Enablement team.
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing to support new offerings, define essential features for Cresta, and create fresh messaging and packaging.
- Be actively involved in strategic decisions related to revenue objectives as a key member of the SVP of Sales’ direct team.
- Design sales programs that boost productivity, including events like Sales Kickoff and Sales Leadership meetings.
- Conduct and share data-driven analysis to evaluate program effectiveness, the impact of training, and alignment with long-term business goals.
- Oversee usage of messaging and training in the field, offer 1x1 and team coachingServe as the chief of staff to the SVP of Sales for key sales and GTM initiatives.
What we're looking for:
- Proven experience in leadership roles related to enablement in a rapidly growing SaaS company.
- Consistent track record of delivering exceptional results that positively affect company revenue.
- Expertise in Sales Enablement tools and Sales Methodologies, including MEDDPIC, Challenger, CVI, and Command of the Message.
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to recruit, motivate, hold accountable, and develop a high-performing team.
- At least five years of experience in senior-level sales enablement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with confidence in addressing large audiences, conferences, and webinars.
- Experience in managing and executing in a fast-paced environment.
If you want to make an impact with an amazing product, want to improve your tech skills by working with other exceptional engineers, and like to be part of an amazing international team, then you should join us. We pay an attractive salary and with the Cresta stock options, you can benefit from the company's growth.