Senior Software Engineer (Front End)
Palo Alto, California
As one of the first frontend engineers at Cresta, you’ll have a huge impact on our product and direction. You’ll be working with our product team to craft great user experiences and help shape the technologies and architecture we use for existing and new products as we continue to grow. Specifically, we have several web applications that you’ll be helping maintain and build features for as well as several new projects that will need to be created from scratch. We’re an early-stage startup that moves quickly, so there is a ton of work to go around and plenty of room for growth.
You will join a collaborative but highly autonomous working environment in which each member has a defined role, with the ability to work on projects and features that they identify as interesting.
Cresta is an early-stage enterprise AI startup with the mission of ending repetitive work, and transforming all sales agents into experts on the first day on the job. We enable large human workforces to operate like autonomous, intelligent fleets - when one human makes a mistake, everyone learns from it, and when one human achieves success, everyone improves.
Spun out of the Stanford AI lab and chaired by Google-X founder Sebastian Thrun, our team is composed of Stanford PhDs and top engineers and leaders from Google, Facebook, and other tech companies. Even as an early-stage startup, multiple Fortune 500 companies see the value of Cresta to enhance their workforce productivity with AI.
What You'll Do:
- Building the user interaction for a machine learning platform and features that assist our users with real-time suggestions
- Building tooling that helps debug and evaluate machine learning models
- Optimize rendering performance in Front-End Web Applications
- Engineer stability for real-time applications that face unreliable internet connections
- Establish engineering best practices
- Participate in code/architecture reviews
- Initiate, plan, and execute critical programs
What We Look For:
- Experience shipping web apps with modern tools like React.js, Redux, GraphQL, Webpack and Node.js
- Experience with scaling cloud services and building highly available services
- A high bar for quality of code and intuition for quality user experiences
- The desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment where you’ll have lots of autonomy and room for growth